Hello Everyone, newbie to this Board

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alejandro175

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but a pro. at spending money on overpriced statues. This is a crazy hobby, but yeah, I truly do enjoy it. I belong to Statue Forum and the Clubhouse. My favorite pieces are Superhero statues (Hulk, Batman, Movie Hellboy) and Im recently getting into Movie charaters.

My favorite Company is Sideshow, they simply are blowing everyone out of the water. I also collect Garage Kits, but I unfortunately do not have the talent to assemble nor paint them.

My favorite sculptors are;
Bergholtz, Andy
Bruckner, Tim
Canale, Martín (and the entire Gore Group)
Cipriano, Tony
Bowen, Randy
Love,Casey
Marquez, Gabriel
Newman, Mark
Paquet,William
Perna, Gabriel
Shiflett Bros
Villafane, Ray

Thanks

alejandro175 said:
I'm new to this forum but a pro. at spending money on overpriced statues. This is a crazy hobby, but yeah, I truly do enjoy it. I belong to Statue Forum and the Clubhouse. My favorite pieces are Superhero statues (Hulk, Batman, Movie Hellboy) and Im recently getting into Movie charaters.

My favorite Company is Sideshow, they simply are blowing everyone out of the water. I also collect Garage Kits, but I unfortunately do not have the talent to assemble nor paint them.

My favorite sculptors are;
Bergholtz, Andy
Bruckner, Tim
Canale, Martín (and the entire Gore Group)
Cipriano, Tony
Bowen, Randy
Love,Casey
Marquez, Gabriel
Newman, Mark
Paquet,William
Perna, Gabriel
Shiflett Bros
Villafane, Ray

Thanks

welcome fellow newb!

70.gif