• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twisted Rabbits KeyChain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had no idea this even existed until today and now I have to get one for my ex who is absolutely in love with this line. She has all 6 ITR's so far (thanks to me:monkey3), and more than a few Gagne books. I would love to suprise her with this. I think they gave them away at last year's SDCC. If you have one please let me know.
Thanks

Darth Loki said:
I had no idea this even existed until today and now I have to get one for my ex who is absolutely in love with this line. She has all 6 ITR's so far (thanks to me:monkey3), and more than a few Gagne books. I would love to suprise her with this. I think they gave them away at last year's SDCC. If you have one please let me know.
Thanks

Edit PM TOE. :rock

Darth Loki said:
I have to get one for my ex

Better man than I am.

If I were in your shoes I would try to find one put it on your keychain until I ran into her somewhere. Then use it as leverage for non committed %$!#^(¿

But thats just me :lol

praxitas said:
Better man than I am.

If I were in your shoes I would try to find one put it on your keychain until I ran into her somewhere. Then use it as leverage for non committed %$!#^(¿

But thats just me :lol

Pretty hard to swing that with 4000 miles in between. Maybe I should hold onto it until the next girl I meet that likes them :monkey3

i was thinking perhaps I can get some of these for some of you guys during this year's comic con, but I read from Michel Gagne's website that he did not like comic con last year because of how pack and congested it was, so I doubt he will show up this year :monkey2 :monkey2

TOE said:
i was thinking perhaps I can get some of these for some of you guys during this year's comic con, but I read from Michel Gagne's website that he did not like comic con last year because of how pack and congested it was, so I doubt he will show up this year :monkey2 :monkey2

My ex is not going to be happy if that is true. He's one of the main reasons she's going.

Back