Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cause it deserves it's own thread.
(Mailaway japan exclusive) They brought over the comic symbiote mailaway...please bring this one over SS

SM3PP.jpg

I'd totally have to pass on any SS Spidey statues to afford this:rolleyes: BUT IF YOU BRING IT ON IN I WON'T!:D

If SS bring this on through i would cancel boba (just don't have the funds for 3 SM3 figs(if they rock) and boba.Besides i like jango better.

and i'm getting spidey fever bad.

I also have to pass all the SM3 statue now because of this Peter Paker and other awesome 12" that Medicom is going to release, such as Kamen and Kenshiro.....

Spidey fever? Superman fever last summer was the worst for me lol. But I am starting to get Spidey fever symptoms though. :D

Spidey fever is second only to Superman, but Spidey merchandise has been way cooler overall than the Supes merchandise. I will have to get this figure, too cool to pass up.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Little bit yeah. But he kinda had shaggier hair in 2.
Yeah, not that I don't like this figure but I still thought it was a funny observation.

This one is nice but I can't help but to feel that his clothes are a bit big for him too.

El Roranous said:
Yeah, not that I don't like this figure but I still thought it was a funny observation.

This one is nice but I can't help but to feel that his clothes are a bit big for him too.

Making fun of Emos is always funny to me lol!
:lol

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! :)

But hey, I bet if sideshow DOES offer this figure.....it will be as an SDCC 07 "exclusive".

Oooh, that's a pretty cool figure. But I can't afford to go into Marvel stuff, Star Wars takes a pretty big chunk of my money as it is. Although I'd love to get some cool Spidey stuff.

El Roranous said:
Is it just me or does Peter Parker look like an Emo kid now?:lol

Lol. It has to do with the Symbiote's effect on Peter, it makes him darker, more cynical and well a little more EMO....I think its a nice way to show the differences not only in Spider-Man but in Parker as well. I wanted but passed on the MediCom Clark, at this point its a little too expensive for my budget but I'll cancel a slew of things to get Peter, its too tempting not to have Spidey and Peter on the same shelf as HT Supes and HT Clark.

Back