Action Figure 14" MEGO Batman Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree its stupid long as I stated in the review, however I humbly ask that you please don't use the Lords name as a curse word.

giphy.gif

Nice review buddy. Too bad they didn't make the body smaller, or the head sculpt bigger cause as is this figure doesn't work for me. The freakishly small head and super long neck on that huge muscle body is a strange decision. Not sure what they were thinking giving that thing the green light :lol

Goddamn! That's one lon...

Nah, just messing with ya! :hi5:

The head sculpt clearly wasn't designed for that body, which is a shame, it could've been a nice retro-style figure.

I dig the body. I wonder if it’s possible to customize the head and neck. Then it would be great

Nice review buddy. Too bad they didn't make the body smaller, or the head sculpt bigger cause as is this figure doesn't work for me. The freakishly small head and super long neck on that huge muscle body is a strange decision. Not sure what they were thinking giving that thing the green light :lol

Agreed, I heard they are going to revamp things for the second wave, but the damage is already done, we have talked about it before but when these company's come out weak instead of strong out of the gate it makes it that much harder to continue, weather it be bad QC or poor character choices like the GG jumbo joes.

Goddamn! That's one lon...

Nah, just messing with ya! :hi5:

The head sculpt clearly wasn't designed for that body, which is a shame, it could've been a nice retro-style figure.

:panic:LOL

I dig the body. I wonder if it’s possible to customize the head and neck. Then it would be great

I'm currently tinkering with it, thinking about customizing it, the head is actually 1/6 scale so might use it on a new body, the outfit is baggy even on a TTM20 Arnold style body so that's not likely going to work.

In addition to the flaws already mentioned, I'm not a fan of the chest logo. If they're gonna make it that rounded off, use the yellow oval background. It looks bare without one.

Or make it more angular.

Back