Statue PCS 80s New Action Hero 1/3 statue ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
PCS Confirmed on Collectors Group that a New 80s Action Hero is in the works in 1/3. No hints on the character.

John Macleane (Die Hard), Mad Max, Beverly Hills Cop, Indiana Jones??? Big list...

Assuming they are doing a different actor than Stallone or Schwarzenegger, a Van Damme character would be my guess this time around.

220px-Invasionusa.jpg

Who has been done in 1/3 before? Is it possible it’s a character done before but not in this scale?

Its Steven Seagal, the biggest charlatan and fraud of them all. PCS was strangely drawn to him.

Surely you're joking? lol.

Lol, you got me!

I am really hoping they don't do a Dutch Schafer, I have no more room for 1/3rd and I really dont want any more PCS. I would only consider a Dutch.

That said, Conan and Rambo are a good start to a 1/3 line for those who collect that scale.

I'm perfectly happy with the 1/4 Dutch from Sideshow and it goes well with the 1/4 Preds. Would rather see them do a character thar hasn't been done before

Back