Giles coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Rupert Giles – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #20191) from our Buffy the Vampire Slayer 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

:O It finally hasn't been delayed! Ouch! This is not really good news for me. I just got Lounge Lorne and run out of money. I hope Giles doesn't sell out real soon and becomes another holy grail like D'Hoffryn.

Did we ever get the 30 or even a 20 day notice? Sideshow really needs to get back on track. I think I'm keeping Giles, and hopefully the White Queen, but I'll have to cancel Sarah Conner. :banghead

Dammit Sideshow!
Edited because

Last edited by a moderator:
screamingmetal said:
Did we ever get the 30 or 20 day notice? Sideshow really needs to get back on track. I think I'm keeping Giles, and hopefully the White Queen, but I'll have to cancel Sarah Conner. :banghead

Dammit Sideshow!

It is a 15 day notice...not close enough to 20 days for you?

Natrix said:
It is a 15 day notice...not close enough to 20 days for you?
No, how would you like it if it was a 10 day notice, how about 5 days? Some of us need the extra time. Sideshow is getting sloppier in letting their customers know when something they pre-ordered is arriving. They use to give 30 day notices, then 25, now 15 days is unacceptable.

I remember when Sideshow would tell you the exact month it came out on when you ordered and it came out exactly in that month.

I received the Giles email AND my Lounge Lorne (via UPS) all within the same hour! :D

I haven't gotten this email yet so i guess that's good news as i don't have the money for him because i've got the PF Buffy AE FlexPay to pay for this week

Is he still avalible on sideshowssite?it justsays pre order?
Whens he out in uk?

I really want Giles to have all the scoobys.

I am still deciding whether or not I want to get Giles. I need first hand pics... please guys take pictures when you get him! Thanks in advance!

I've pre ordered him just:D
I' get him if were you,I can see him been quite sort after later on besides what is the point in having xander,willow,buffy ect with no Giles?

Now to get a lorne....Maybe in a few weeks.

I just get the e-mail. My credit card was declined :(. I could pay for him but then I might have to pass on the CIV star wars exclusives. Not too sure. Spose I better decide fast.

I can't wait for Giles, but the final payment for PF Spike with shipping+VAT (that's around $120 extra), I should wait at least until next month. His value won't increase like Darla's or D'Hoffryn's will it? Don't know what to do...

I've gotten an email about my card being charged for Giles. Hopefully it won't be long untill i can get him and then i can do a figure show from Prophecy Girl :)

Got my shipping notice as well... mine is arriving this Friday. :D

I got a notice yesterday but assumed it was Sarah, so I wasn't too excited. But got home and it's Giles waiting for me! Yay!

I must admit that I haven't been really impressed with a Buffyverse figure in a long time. But from the portrait to the perfect glasses to the great accessories - (love the Grashnak (sp?)), it's all good. The only thing I could complain about, and it's been true since the first pics - the thread used for the grey suit is a completely different color than the material used. It's kind of like he's wearing a western outfit with purposely visible stitching.

But other than that - he's a great coda to the line.

Giles was waiting for me when I arrived home from work this evening. He is awesome and I am glad as he will probably be my last Sideshow figure for a very long time (until they wise up and continue the Buffy line anyway.)

Back