Other versions of Luke??

• Thread starter SwoopingCloakofSureness
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SwoopingCloakofSureness

I am just curios if SS will be doing other versions of Luke. It seems like a no-brainer to do a dagobah luke and a jedi luke, but who knows. I like the version we have of Luke now, but I would very tempted to sell if SS released the above mentioned versions.

Also, how many pieces is the line going to consist of? I have read the number 25 before, but is that confirmed. If so, then thier pace of 3-4 a year might need to be picked up a bit.

There were rumors of a Dagobah Luke with Yoda and a Tie-fighter pilot Luke. Personally the only other one I want to see is Jedi Luke - but I could be in the minority there.

I hope they release more Luke figures!

I want Bespin Luke more than any other and would pick up Jedi Luke as well...hell, I am buying them all anyway.

I think you mean X-win Luke, not Tie-fighter pilot Luke. :)

My favorite:
lukeesb6.jpg

Oh, I don't think they could ge taway with only releasing one or two Lukes!

Luke had some of the most costume changes! He was the Queen Amidala of the first trilogy!

They could fill 25 pieces ONLY doing Luke, Leia and Han in various outfits!

I would love to see:

Hoth Han
Tortured Han on table
Jedi Luke
Bespin Luke (Banged up from duel with Big Daddy V!)
and of course, the obligitory Slave Leia.

I don't mind If I never see a X-Wing Pilot Luke...Not with the myriad characters they can (Should) make!

Attachments

• IMG_20150921_230406.jpg
    IMG_20150921_230406.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 18
Yeah, I'd take a Jedi Luke over an X-wing Luke anyday; still, I don't think SS should make more than two or three since there are many other character's from Ep's I-VI that could be made. Hope we get an Anakin and Padme.

Jedi Luke with light-up green saber would be the only other Luke I am interested in. It would be cool to have farmboy Luke at the beginning of his journey and powerful Jedi Luke at the end.

Unfortunately, they may release a 2-pack of Dagobah Luke and Yoda if the early rumors were correct. I really hope they axe that idea and just release Yoda by himself in the style of the new GG bust.

I absolutely want Jedi Luke (Ep VI) with light up green saber to go with Vader.
But I think X-wing pilot Luke with helmet would be awesome. I suppose they could make Wedge in pilot suit if they want to go with minor charactors and quit redundency (so many Lukes)

Jedi Luke with his saber riased and pointed at Vader as he lurches out of the shaddows and screams "NEVER" then attacks Vader!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpg
    IMG_1846.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 19
I would get a jedi luke with green lightsaber, in no time. But I wouldn't bet money on them doing an other Luke.

Why not? They did three Aragorn's, Three Gandalf's, Two Legolas' and Gimli's...

I am hoping for:

X-Wing Luke
Bespin Luke
Jedi Luke

Those are the main ones IMO and should be made at some point. :)

Attachments

• DSC05468.jpg
    DSC05468.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 17
Bespin Luke would be great and I think we might see it with Yoda in the backpack which would definitely rock.

Jedi Luke I think would be a necessity at some point.

X-wing Luke though I would scrap in favor of another character or variant Of course if they do indeed release this one, I would buy it as well :lol

Why not? They did three Aragorn's, Three Gandalf's, Two Legolas' and Gimli's...

Yes, they did, and "NO Faramir". Anyway you can't base it on that. I'ts a deferent line of collectibles.

I've heard their's not going to be a load of these Figures
anyway..But a Jedi Luke would be great.

I've heard their's not going to be a load of these Figures

We haven't heard much of anything...But the rumor was 25....I am sure another Luke fits into that equation if that number is close to reality!

Come on...This current Luke is not particularly the definitive Luke design...No Saber, young farmboy, blah, blah, blah...This may be a good start to define the young Luke from ANH, but I cannot imagine why SS would decide to begin with this Luke and have no intention of producing another version!

This version being released first only strengthens the notion and possibility for more Lukes!

I would be shocked if they only realeased one version of Luke. I'm not so sure about a Bespin Luke, but a jedi luke seems likely.

Back