Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Just got him today and he is Bad Ass, they did a really good job on him. The figure's height and weight are really good and the light-up arm cannon is a sweet touch. The barrel plug is not too bad, but I am working on getting it out. Those that are still unsure about getting this, don't be, this guy's is AWESOME!!

S5000552.jpg

S5000553.jpg

S5000558.jpg

S5000557.jpg

S5000556.jpg

S5000555.jpg

OK--- I had already cancelled my order at BBTS and now after seeing your pics I ordered him again---

Awesome looking next to Optimus.:D A must have

It'd be better if it was the non-damaged original Prime mate, longer smoke stacks and better design....but I'll definitely get Mega next month :D

Thanks guys, Neil you need to get on that!!

alphatyrant said:
It'd be better if it was the non-damaged original Prime mate, longer smoke stacks and better design....but I'll definitely get Mega next month :D
I know, my prime isn't the recent 20th Anniversary Prime, it's the one from a few years ago. I am going to get the MP-04 Prime w/ Trailer, even though I love mine the smokestacks do bother me.

I've already resubmitted my order... He looks too good to pass up.

Any ideas yet ill on how to remove the orange plug?

Last edited by a moderator:
bought 2 20th ann. primes a few weeks ago and now this is a must. looks great. love the voltran btw, i still have my original "lead" one from when i was really young.

Reinhardt said:
awesomeness!!! now bring on soundwave!!!

awww man, can't wait for that one. i've only been once to Toys R Us to try and find the exclusive one they have, guess i should try harder.

Vader AL said:
awww man, can't wait for that one. i've only been once to Toys R Us to try and find the exclusive one they have, guess i should try harder.
Had I know you wanted one I woulda sold you one, I had two!

The ill Jedi said:

"One shall stand, one shall fall."

I haven't been into Transformer toys for a while now, but that is extremely cool. I'd love to see them do Shockwave, I'd have to have that one.

The ill Jedi said:
Had I know you wanted one I woulda sold you one, I had two!

thanks for the thought! it's the game we all like to play though, find the toy. when i tire of it i'll go to evilbay.

Let me just say, this guy was a B!tch to transform!! I don't think I've ever cursed or taken the Lord's name in vane this much in my entire life. But, the end result is awesome and this f@#ker is BIG!

Gun Mode Pics...

S5000561.jpg

S5000559.jpg

TheObsoleteMan said:
"One shall stand, one shall fall."

I haven't been into Transformer toys for a while now, but that is extremely cool. I'd love to see them do Shockwave, I'd have to have that one.
I meant to take some pics with the Masterpiece Starscream too, but when I opened the box and saw that he was in Jet mode I said, "F@#k that". I wouldn't have finished 'til tomorrow transforming both of those guys. :D

The ill Jedi said:
Let me just say, this guy was a B!tch to transform!! I don't think I've ever cursed or taken the Lord's name in vane this much in my entire life. But, the end result is awesome and this f@#ker is BIG!

Gun Mode Pics...

S5000561.jpg

S5000559.jpg

I'm buying one of these, I do wonder if I can get it in by Customs in Australia... Should be fine :eek:

I can't wait to put it next to Prime!

How's the PS3 btw?

Last edited:
I didnt know GOWII is out on PS3, is it newly released?

Back