EFX Darth Vader Helmet - Ashes of the Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Mo

Super Freak
Reaction score
You snooze you lose Hot Toys. Thank you EFX, can't wait for this one.....

1125x682_previewbanner_903829_VaderHelmet-1.jpg

Hot toys doesnt make prop replicas and the only loser is you if you trust efx and preorder anything because youll be waiting for 4 years. Make sure its ready to go before committing.

Hot toys doesnt make prop replicas and the only loser is you if you trust efx and preorder anything because youll be waiting for 4 years. Make sure its ready to go before committing.

Umm. The lifesize infinity gauntlet is Hot Toys. 🤷🏼*♂️ It’s obviously not Star Wars though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do know Hot Toys previewed the exact same thing, but never released it, just disappeared.
I don't have any experience with efx, this is just something I've wanted since I saw the hot toys version.

Actually, EFX is collaborating with SS on this one. Excellent move on EFX end. We will see this sooner under this collaboration.

No desire for this prop replica. But a word of caution for those eager to PO a product from eFX. Listen to all those people saying you will wait. There is so much truth in those statements. If I wanted this helmet, I have zero excitement for this piece because I know how eFX operates as a business.

I feel like eFX is hit or miss. Other than the fact that they take FOREVER to put anything out and all that stuff.... Some of their helmets and props are pretty good quality and seem worth it in-hand. Others are pretty crappy for the price. For instance, I find their Stormtrooper helmets to all be incredibly overpriced for what they are.

Some photo's. Posted by Shadow on Rebelscum.

Attachments

• efxvader1.jpg
    efxvader1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 223
  • efxvader.jpg
    efxvader.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 228
  • efx14s.jpg
    efx14s.jpg
    946.7 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I like the Hot Toys version more personally, but neither will see the light of day unfortunately.

Back