New DC Cover Girls Mera statue (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
New DC Cover Girls Mera statue shown at SDCC 2018:

Ooi4Dlg.jpg

XO7PApb.jpg

XtjVsC5.jpg

C9SOaos.jpg

y3ClPii.jpg

I really disliked the bases of the older covergirls the long oval shape... They look better with the circle bases with a little environment thrown on..

I have her harley quinn and like the others she has done, undecided on this one though

Noticed my pics were mostly of her left side.

To remedy that, here are more pics:

7w8JMeU.jpg

fMepfA4.jpg

66zF1fO.jpg

PiCviZV.jpg

u31RmOn.jpg

1P8LDqf.jpg

Not sure if it's just me, but her head looks out of proportion to her body (it looks too large and I feel that she could have a longer neck). The actual design is great though!

Not sure if it's just me, but her head looks out of proportion to her body (it looks too large and I feel that she could have a longer neck). The actual design is great though!

It’s her hair...they made it very full and long so it makes her look like she has huge head from side profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s her hair...they made it very full and long so it makes her look like she has huge head from side profile.

Yeah, she's got some Peggy Bundy vibes. Not sure I'm sold on this one and I'm a fan of Joelle Jones style.

Yeah, she's got some Peggy Bundy vibes. Not sure I'm sold on this one and I'm a fan of Joelle Jones style.

Now that you say that, I can’t unsee it. Noooooooooo!!!! Peggy Bundy in Cosplay.

She looks like a diva. Like she lost her award winning singing voice over the years due to a cigarette habit and she's here to boss everyone around at her last attempt to be relevant. And the man hands.

Back