Kids Logic Robotech Battleoid bust 1/8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are cool!

robotechbusts.jpg

I really do want all of these.

However my local retailer Popcultcha has never sold any of the Kids Logic pieces.

I'll be buying Max's no problem, I hope we get both versions eventually.

I could, but it's really just about saving a bit of cash.

In the end I'll probably look into buying it from whomever is cheaper.

I compared BBTS and KL onlineshop. With shipping it was $10 more from online shop, but they replied I'd get it earlier than other retailers. (probably a month+)
I'd be OK paying $10 extra for that.

I compared BBTS and KL onlineshop. With shipping it was $10 more from online shop, but they replied I'd get it earlier than other retailers. (probably a month+)

I was hoping to buy from my local retailer, Popcultcha (Australia).

I usually save anywhere from 25% to 55% depending on manufacturers. For example 25-30% for a Prime 1, 40-50% for Hot Toys, and 35-55% for Sideshow products.

hmm which state are you located might be worthy to buy from local so you can check & pick it up at your local stores. ya kno these stuffs comes with lots of electronics would be best to test everything on site.

I was hoping to buy from my local retailer, Popcultcha (Australia).

I usually save anywhere from 25% to 55% depending on manufacturers. For example 25-30% for a Prime 1, 40-50% for Hot Toys, and 35-55% for Sideshow products.

Wow! 50% + off for Sideshow and Hot Toys!!?
Good for you! I can't argue with that!

Wow! 50% + off for Sideshow and Hot Toys!!?
Good for you! I can't argue with that!

I think I might not have explained it enough.

Obviously I'm located outside the USA. As such I buy mostly regular pieces from my local store which costs X dollars. However if I was to buy the regular direct from a place like Sideshow it may cost me X plus 50%.

It's because my local supplier does offer some member discounts, however the bulk of the difference is probably because of their bulk import & shipping savings etc, whereas I get hit by additional import duties and of course shipping from the USA to Australia costs quite a bit one box at a time by plane rather than slow boat via shipping container.

At the end of the day when I get some of the best savings possible, the cost to get the regular in hand from my local retailer is approximately the retail price that it is listed on the Sideshow website even without the shipping.

Yah, over $200 isn't exactly cheap but they do look nicely detailed with LED lighting. I may bite at least on 1, possibly 2. P1 will be way more that what I want to spend and size/space is always an issue right now.

Back