• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HELLBOY STUFF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for the following Hellboy items to hopefully add to my collection:

12 inch Kroenen figure JUST BOUGHT ONE :D
12 inch Nazi Kroenen figure
1:1 replica The Samaritan
SDCC 12 inch Hellboy Exclusive JUST BOUGHT ONE :D
Kroenen Helmet
Hellbaby statue PENDING :)
Kroenen replica Sword JUST BOUGHT ONE :D
Kroenen Bobblehead JUST BOUGHT ONE

I am aware that some of these item are up for auction on eBay, but I thought I would check here first. :) THANKS!!! And if you can help me add these to my collection...well let me say it now, "YOU ROCK!!!!" :rock :rock

Last edited:
dont forget the Kroenen Helmet :rock
welcome to Hellboy land
KSwords.jpg

Good luck finding the Nazi Kroenen i asked over here an no one offered me one, i won one on ebay and the other from another forum but you got luck on ebay there are 2 Nazi Kroenens, good luck

occulum said:
dont forget the Kroenen Helmet :rock
welcome to Hellboy land
KSwords.jpg

Okay...you can add those to my list too as well as those awesome Kroenen blades. :D Those are sweet!! Who made them??

Jen said:
Okay...you can add those to my list too as well as those awesome Kroenen blades. :D Those are sweet!! Who made them??
yup. UC.
Im not sure how available they still are but you can probaly find them pretty cheap.
only thing that bugged me is that nobody sold them in pairs.
I actually ordered each from 2 different vendors. they both had them on clearance at a good price but each only had 1 in stock... theyr very well made though. Much better than the Immortals swords I recently got from NECA

Okay I added more stuff to my first list. :) PLEASE HELP ME OUT SOMEONE!!!! I WILL SING YOUR PRAISES FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!!! :D :D

Jen said:
Hello,

Kroenen Helmet

I am aware that some of these item are up for auction on eBay, but I thought I would check here first. :) THANKS!!! And if you can help me add these to my collection...well let me say it now, "YOU ROCK!!!!" :rock :rock

I assume you have these 12" figures? Hellboy Cigar Variant (666 made) , Final Battle Kroenen (750 made), and Abe Sapien (4000 made). And can't forget the SS Hellboy Polystone Bust from the Extended DVD. They made a good amount but don't make them anymore.

BTW, I have a Nazi Kroenen that is currently displayed. It is the center of my Hellboy collection. Complete with original packaging. I may be persuaded to part with it but it wouldn't be cheap. PM your offer. You should check out eBay first to see what they are currently going for. You may even find a bargain.

kodiak8658 said:
I assume you have these 12" figures? Hellboy Cigar Variant (666 made) , Final Battle Kroenen (750 made), and Abe Sapien (4000 made). And can't forget the SS Hellboy Polystone Bust from the Extended DVD. They made a good amount but don't make them anymore.

BTW, I have a Nazi Kroenen that is currently displayed. It is the center of my Hellboy collection. Complete with original packaging. I may be persuaded to part with it but it wouldn't be cheap. PM your offer. You should check out eBay first to see what they are currently going for. You may even find a bargain.

Alas, I do not have those 12 inch figures yet...I'm not sure about the Abe Sapien....The Hellboy bust I have is the one from the Directors Cut Extended DVD and that is the only one I have thus far. There is a Hellboy Cigar Variant on eBay...may need to see what it is going for...There are a couple Nazi Kroenen on eBay so I will see if I can get a deal going that route...if not you just might be getting a PM from me. :)

Jen said:
Hello,

Kroenen Helmet
Kroenen replica Sword JUST BOUGHT ONE :D
Kroenen Bobblehead JUST BOUGHT ONE

5 Down 3 More to go....anyone?? anyone??? :D :D

Last edited:
metaphorge said:
Welcome to the Kult of Karl Kroenen. :D

Thanks!! I just bought the Kroenen bobblehead....I couldn't resist...and since chances don't seem to be in my favor that I will get a Kroenen 1:1 helmet...the bobble will have to do for now. :D

Good luck with the helmet too i couldnt find one, ill help you with the prices for the pieces that you are looking for of sideshow:

Hellboy 666 variant 200 or 156 from ebay
Nazi Kroenen no more than 130 dont pay more than that the figure is the best of all the serie i must say but its ES is 1000.
And at last but not least Samaritan 1:1 it goes for 600 dollars aprox over ebay.

Those prices are the ones i know since i bought some of those figures (but i only payed 56 for my hellboy 666) , i won a Nazi kroenen on ebay for 113 recently so good luck.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Good luck with the helmet too i couldnt find one, ill help you with the prices for the pieces that you are looking for of sideshow:

Hellboy 666 variant 200 or 156 from ebay
Nazi Kroenen no more than 130 dont pay more than that the figure is the best of all the serie i must say but its ES is 1000.
And at last but not least Samaritan 1:1 it goes for 600 dollars aprox over ebay.

Those prices are the ones i know since i bought some of those figures (but i only payed 56 for my hellboy 666) , i won a Nazi kroenen on ebay for 113 recently so good luck.

On eBay, I've seen 666 go for as high as $200. I paid $175, $200 and $210 for the 3 Nazi Kroenens I have purchased. You recommended to Jen not to pay more than $130 for Nazi Kroenen. Was it because the ES is 1000? Then Final Battle Kroenen with an ES of 750 is worth more? No way. It's not as popular. If the Nazi Kroenens are going for under $130, I will definitely pick up another, as I have sold two and the last one I have is displayed. As far as the Samaritan, I wouldn't pay more than $500.

We have all discussed that the item is only worth what someone will pay for it. The Mummy 12" figure has gone for over $300 on eBay with an ES of 3000, while others like the Hunchback have gone for $20. Like Idol, it's a popularity contest.

This thread reminded me that I have a Hellbaby Faux Bronze statue. I completely forgot I had one on those.:lol :lol :lol

Thanks everyone for all the info. :) It is much appreciated and being that I am new to HB, I really had no idea what pieces were going for.

I'll let you know if I can get my hands on anything else. :D Hopefully a Nazi Kroenen will be next. *fingers crossed*

Back