• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for Mark 6 or Warmachine Mark 1 diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waffies

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm looking for a diecast mark 6 or warmachine mark 1 I'm located in western canada
I have:
Mark 46
Mark 43
Mark 45
Mark 3
Spiderman tech suit deluxe

I can bundle spidey and mark 3 for one

Cheers

Heads up people do not trade **** with this piece of garbage.
He will screw you.
Send me my ****ing Iron Man Sculpt along my the ****ing accessories you kept!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the only way to test if he has the items he stated is to let him show a picture of the item with a paper that has his name on it.
He wants to trade my mark V and doesn't want to go PayPal to buy both.
I asked him for the picture, he sends me one. When I check the picture with google picture recognizing I found the pic is from a Brazilian site. I don't know if he really has the item but the bottom line is the picture he sent does not belong to him.
That is all I get. I am not saying he is a scammer, just want to remind the person who wants to trade with him.
All I stated above have the chat log for evidence.

I think the only way to test if he has the items he stated is to let him show a picture of the item with a paper that has his name on it.
He wants to trade my mark V and doesn't want to go PayPal to buy both.
I asked him for the picture, he sends me one. When I check the picture with google picture recognizing I found the pic is from a Brazilian site. I don't know if he really has the item but the bottom line is the picture he sent does not belong to him.
That is all I get. I am not saying he is a scammer, just want to remind the person who wants to trade with him.
All I stated above have the chat log for evidence.

Yep, I agree. I fell for it. In this age of technology he could not produce a pic from his phone. I too have our chat and email log or lack thereof.
Once he knew my item was en route to him he stopped responding.
What you have pointed out is exactly what I hope others will follow.
He tried to keep my Iron Man sculpt from my mk46 and my captain America helmet along with im not sure what because he also returned a small empty plastic container in the packaging but I am unsure what goes in there. lying yet again as i received a picture from a family member of his that is trying to get him to do the right thing and teach him a lesson..
He claims those two items came with a Spiderman hot toy.. nothing but ******** from him
Telling me to call bbts because what he received from me was incomplete.. it was brand stinking new..
He needs to stop now..

Yeah.. don't deal with this guy.. He held onto my money for 2 weeks claiming that he was out of town for an IM MK 47. Very unresponsive and although he did eventually refund me because I opened a PP claim, just save yourself the trouble and stay away. The anxiety of dealing with someone so unprofessional especially with high dollar value items aren't worth it. I didn't post anything to give him the benefit of the doubt but definitely be careful dealing with this guy.

Damn, just found this thread. Bought a Mark V from him a week ago and have had no contact since. Thought something felt a bit off at the time and the lack of responses since then has only solidified my thoughts. If I don't hear back from him tomorrow im filing a claim.

Save yourself the time and aggravation. File the claim and get your money back as soon as possible.
This kid needs an Ass kicking and bad..
One day he is going to screw over the wrong person..

Save yourself the time and aggravation. File the claim and get your money back as soon as possible.
This kid needs an Ass kicking and bad..
One day he is going to screw over the wrong person..

Thanks for the heads up. Il file the claim in the morning.

What kind of makes me mad about this is that ive actually passed up offers since to buy this rare figure because I thought I had one already. And the price has only gone up. So even assuming I get my money back it will still end up costing me.

Believe me man I completely understand. It is very frustrating. The exact same thing happened to me. I also passed on other offers right in front of me because I was busy getting dicked around by this sack of ****...
There is a small consolation in knowing that people are aware of his antics now and pretty soon if not already he will not last long in the hobby because nobody will deal with him.
I have also alerted some of the facebook groups not to do business with him.
Good luck to you man hopefully you get your money back and call it a day.

Back