1/6 [SPECULATION] Hot Toys 1/6 Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) TOYFAIR EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svnmelter

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
35955138_341023759760577_2745172538156908544_o.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-anakin-skywalker-dark-side-hot-toys-903622/

Makes sense to do as an exclusive since a lot of people seem to want their Anakin to have Sith eyes. Personally I feel like that look is a bit silly so I don’t mind just getting the regular edition to represent the character in my collection.

Outside of Sith Eyes what else would be different between the two? A Padme choking hand? A burnt husk of a chosen one? Not saying I'm not interested. Just curious...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A different facial expression might help me getting off the fence. Other than that, i don't see HT going all in with this exclusive. Other than a specific Mustafar base, i can't see any specific accessory they could add.

To me, the only logical thing would have been a different head sculpt (with the already mentioned sith eyes). He already has the force choke hand, and some folks don't even have their figure yet, so it's a hard sell to expect folks to be dishing out $ for almost the same exact figure (except a few tweaks).

Doubt they'd go this far in, but the wind swept hair look with Sith eyes would be the perfect Mustafar look to me, but I'm sure it'll just be the same sculpt with Sith eyes.

Ugh. So either it's an AOTC version or a (better?) ROTS one? I'd be interested in both but for the price it will cost, The sith one has to be more than just new paint on the eyes. What if....he came with pregnant Padme?!

Im surprised onesixthkit hasnt offered asith eyes head yet, its so simple, whatever this fig ends up being im gunna wait for a KO upgrade, dont need a whole new figure

I swore I wouldn’t go pt one sixth crazy. Then, I got anakin and ordered obi and dooku. I also swore only one anakin, but if the dark side version is awesome and has a great base, I’m sure I’ll have to bite also. I’m sick and need help.

I would be so torn if he comes with an awesome base/accessories. I suppose I could just sell the regular one.

I wouldn't be shocked if it came with both heads, a Mustafar base and nothing much else.

I would be so torn if he comes with an awesome base/accessories. I suppose I could just sell the regular one.

What sort of accessories so you think he might/could come with? The current release had the robot arm, the glove, two sabers, etc. What else is he missing if you could pick something?

Anyone painted their anakin eyes like sith eyes? So much talk but I've yet to see someone ed who has done it

Anyone painted their anakin eyes like sith eyes? So much talk but I've yet to see someone ed who has done it

I've seen a couple on Instagram I think it was.

As far as toyfair exclusive, I would expect the exact same figure except sith eyes and slightly different base. The last couple years HT has gone with what I'd call "easy" toy fair exclusives that are slight tweaks or mods to existing figures to turn a quick profit.

what would be super bad ass would be an Anakin to darth vader. Have the operating table as the base/dio vader body with crispy Anakin sculpt and removable vader helmet.

Would be easy, the hairpiece is separate from what I can tell, I can't see why they couldn't just dev a new one, they've made more complex one time use pieces for TF before.
Doubt they'd go this far in, but the wind swept hair look with Sith eyes would be the perfect Mustafar look to me, but I'm sure it'll just be the same sculpt with Sith eyes.

Back