PDA

View Full Version : Integrating into the General Section

Darklord Dave
06-19-2018, 03:31 PM
I've tried to do this before and just got resistance, but I feel the time has come as there don't seem to be any new Joss specific projects coming soon.

So we will be merging all these threads into the general section unless someone gives me a compelling reason not to.

Darklord Dave
06-20-2018, 01:51 PM
Lots of views and no comments. Guess no one has a protest...

Mighty_Jabba
06-23-2018, 09:35 AM
I guess the only reason not to would be that all the threads will immediately get lost in the sea of general section. I don’t think it matters anymore anyway though.

Does that mean that qmx is officially done with Firefly ?

Sweet Rabbit
06-25-2018, 12:21 PM
I don’t think it’d matter too much, the threads never get posted in anyway

Darklord Dave
06-25-2018, 05:08 PM
I guess the only reason not to would be that all the threads will immediately get lost in the sea of general section. I don’t think it matters anymore anyway though.

Does that mean that qmx is officially done with Firefly ?

Not necessarily, but new figures will get new threads.

RIDDICK
06-27-2018, 10:49 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/rzaI4urNdQRuo/giphy.gif

Chapter 2099
07-01-2018, 06:53 PM
As much as I love this section, it's probably for the best.

Jameson Rook
07-04-2018, 02:28 AM
Are 1/6 Firefly figures still happening?

Doodlebob7
07-04-2018, 04:53 AM
Jayne Cobb I'll see you again... one day.

GeneralZodLives
07-04-2018, 04:54 AM
Probably see him at SDCC for yet another year with a preorder date.

SigitoSutasmano
07-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Ah so that's why the videogames section on action figure tab is the last on the list. Whedonville is missing. I was like 'hmm I think there's something missing' now I know what :D

ShadowX81
07-08-2018, 05:29 PM
I fought pretty heavily against closing this section back in the day when Firefly customs were the most plentiful custom projects on the boards; with official figures right around the corner and even a few Buffy figures still coming out. But all of those things are long in the past now and nothing new in tv shows or merchandise seem to be on the horizon. Its sad because this section is what got me to register here in the first place. But the times are changing.

Vetinari
07-14-2018, 10:58 PM
Not arguing against the reorganisation - but amusing timing given 'The Nevers' announcement.

SwedishHeat
07-15-2018, 11:24 AM
Not arguing against the reorganisation - but amusing timing given 'The Nevers' announcement.

Quite amusing, given no one bothered to start a thread for it in the Movies & TV section.

Seems ol' Whedon's stock around these parts has fallen precipitously.

melkorjunior
07-16-2018, 07:55 AM
I fought pretty heavily against closing this section back in the day when Firefly customs were the most plentiful custom projects on the boards; with official figures right around the corner and even a few Buffy figures still coming out. But all of those things are long in the past now and nothing new in tv shows or merchandise seem to be on the horizon. Its sad because this section is what got me to register here in the first place. But the times are changing.

I still don't understand why QMX went with Firefly instead of Buffy.

Sweet Rabbit
07-16-2018, 11:46 AM
Quite amusing, given no one bothered to start a thread for it in the Movies & TV section.

Seems ol' Whedon's stock around these parts has fallen precipitously.

Yeah, harassment allegations will do that :lol

sueworld
09-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Well there's a new thread in here now. :D