Star Ace Toys : Aragorn 1/8 Scale Collectible Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn.... okay. Damnit. I may have to start buying in this new scale IF Star Ace knocks this out of the park and IF they promise to complete the fellowship in this scale.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, very true. But earlier on we have seen them capable of some very good work. I'm just saying, if this line knocks it out of the park I will break my only 1/6 rule. Happily.

And that may sound pessimistic but I am really rooting for Star Ace here. I would love for this to be excellent figures.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ironic isn't it that the company with the worst head sculpt record having a stab at the hardest character to nail in plastic. I'm intrigued but can't say my expectations are high...

Well that's...surprising. I wonder if they'll tackle more obscure characters too. Their Harry Potter line seems to make some random choices (Griphook before Bellatrix, McGonnagal, Ginny, Luna, Neville, etc.), and a lot of variants. I'm interested in seeing what they do with this line.

Well I for one didn’t see this coming. If it’s good I will be in since it’s Middle Earth but since it is a whole new scale it will have to be good in order for me to go all in again.

How big will the hobbits be in this scale? 5”? It will be hard to have realistic outfits at that size. I could see Star Ace just doing a few of the human size characters and calling it a day.

I’m so in. I hope The Hobbit films are included in the license, I need an Azog figure!

FYI I just saw a copy of an Instagram post saying that they are going to reveal him soon. Hopefully they will announce their intentions with the line as well. I could see them just releasing Aragorn or Aragorn and a Ringwraith or I could see them actually trying to do a lot of them. I can’t imagine trying to get fabric clothing to work on 1/8 hobbits though. Very curious about this.

FYI I just saw a copy of an Instagram post saying that they are going to reveal him soon. Hopefully they will announce their intentions with the line as well. I could see them just releasing Aragorn or Aragorn and a Ringwraith or I could see them actually trying to do a lot of them. I can’t imagine trying to get fabric clothing to work on 1/8 hobbits though. Very curious about this.

Can never have too many Aragorns.

Back