NEW: Dark Knight Wall-mount Display Case for 8 figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
STARTING AT ONLY $299! PREORDER HERE:

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product-category/wall-mount-display-cases/

A very popular new product is our new wall mount display case with themed light box in the back, and front ceiling lighting for your figures. All controlled by a remote with dimmer that allows space for up to 8 figures. Size is 110 x 56 x 26 cm. The base price will be $299 for the display case with an acrylic full color background of your choice (like the Marvel Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy ones you see in the pictures), and $459 for the CNC machined Death Star variant.

There are so many great things about this design ! For one, all your favorite figures are at eye height instead of those figures you can barely see at the bottom shelf of your Detolf. It doesn’t take up any floor space and with the built-in lighting and light up background graphic, your figures really pop. On top of all this we will offer an optional plexi glass front cover for those who would like to make it totally dust proof !

This display has our best "price to space" ratio ever. We will also offer themed backgrounds for Iron Man, Predator, Terminator, Alien, Batman, Ghostbusters, Harry Potter and other variants. Individual custom backgrounds are possible for a small on-cost. Just contact us !

MAN!
You do the coolest stuff...
I have been watching all your new offerings and your ideas and quality are top notch.
I have been waiting for you to begin offering things outside of the Star Wars genre.
You my friend are a real pioneer.

MAN!
You do the coolest stuff...
I have been watching all your new offerings and your ideas and quality are top notch.
I have been waiting for you to begin offering things outside of the Star Wars genre.
You my friend are a real pioneer.

Wow! Thank you so much! That comment made my day! It’s always a bit scary to release a new idea to the world, but I’m glad the reception has been positive so far.

Looks really cool, even if the price seems about $150 more than it should be.

Awesome idea! How much will the dust cove be and what is the weight of the display?

We don’t know the price for the dustcover yet, we are trying to improve the design from a production standpoint so we can include the dust cover. The weight of the display will probably be around 8 pounds, but that shouldn’t matter because it is wall mountable

Great idea! Do you have a high resolution wide screen image that might fit and work?

No sorry. :dunno
But yes it could be a really great option too for the Batman 89 figures!
I already visualize my two bats with the two jokers on the wall above the 89 Batmobile.:clap

Wow! Thank you so much! That comment made my day! It’s always a bit scary to release a new idea to the world, but I’m glad the reception has been positive so far.

Yo Jazzman!

Do you have a way for me to contact you regarding Batman related backgrounds.

Mike

Back