TC7990's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TC7990

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello All! I've been on the boards for a few months now. I have traded and bought some figures with a few of you but this is my first post. Here are some pics of my collection. I got quite a bit of it boxed up until we move to a bigger house but keep my favorites out on display. Hopefully we will be moving into a bigger place by the summer and I can display my 501st costumes as well. I'm really loving the Sideshow Star Wars 1/6 line, Adam Hughes line, and the RAH Star Wars 1/6 line.

Just got her in today! I love this new line from Sideshow....love how she towers over the other figures.

collect5.jpg

Another of my recent Sideshow figures...my favorite from the Star Wars line so far.

collect3.jpg

A pic of some of my 12" collection (I finally ran out of display room).

collect1.jpg

collect17.jpg

Some of the customs I made:
collect15.jpg

collect16.jpg

The only small scale figures I have:
collect13.jpg

Finally...ah C3 memories!
collect12.jpg

collect11.jpg

collect10.jpg

LOL! Thanks...yea I'm slowing trying to build a 12" Imperial Army. I've been really impressed and inspired by everyones collection here. I hope to deck out a media room one day.

I used to collect Marvel, DC, and McFarlane but I had to eBay it all once I had kids. When I saw White Queen I knew I just had to have her (along with Mary Jane and the others)....now if only someone would make a Battle Chasers Red Monika....though that might be the final straw with my wife!

Back