• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB Hot Toys Predators (Various versions P2, AVP, Predators)

To the top

I have AVP Scar, and Elder 2.0, P2 Elder, even the trio from Predators, Berserker, Falconer and Tracker. Plus Wolf-cleaner kit version, Lost, Shadow, Noland, Royce, Dutch, Billy, and the Predator from the first movie. Classic Predator from Predators, She-Predator, Guardian, Predator 2 clean version, and P2 City Hunter (2.0).

What are you offering and which ones are you interest in? I’ll sell you the whole lot for the right price.

I’ve got the Scar Predator 2.0 and the original Jungle Hunter hot toys Predator (not the Classic from Predators but the Predator from the original 87’ movie version).

They’ve both been displayed and are in great condition- save for the original Predator’s art box. It’s an older figure and the cardboard art box has some shelf wear but the plastic slip cover that goes over it is also in good shape.

No Brown Sideshow Shipper. As I mentioned the figures have been displayed but in a smoke free home and pet free environment.
PM if you’re interested.

I would like to sell the 2 together though as I am currently sacrificing two of my favorite figures in hopes of purchasing a new 4K UHD HDR TV for gaming ASAP!

Again, if yours still interested feel free to send a PM my way.
Thanks.

I'm primarily looking for Scar with a Celtic right now.

To the top

Back