• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanine

Super Freak
Reaction score
ALL SOLD! Will post back when I have stuff I want to sell in the future.

Hot Toys MMS 359 BvS Wonder Woman
Brand new and unopened in brown shipper. Bought from SS, has shipping labels and some dings on brown shipper. Have not opened to check box inside.
SOLD

Hot Toys MMS 416 Roadworn Thor

Brand new and unopened in brown shipper. Bought from SS, has shipping labels and some wear on brown shipper.
SOLD

Hot Toys VGM23 Star Wars Battlefront Jumptrooper
New in figure box. I took it out of the brown shipper, but figure and accessories has never been removed from box. Just had box with figure displayed on my shelf with my other HT Star Wars boxes. I cannot find the brown shipper at the moment.
SOLD

Didn't get pictures, but if you want pics of the figures in box, just ask. All bought from SS with no pack outs.

I only accept payment by PayPal, payments as purchases. Price includes all fees and shipping.

I will ship by USPS Priority Mail with tracking, it includes $50 insurance, if you want full insurance, you will have to pay the cost.

Note: I can only ship this Saturday, if not, I won't have time to May 2nd to ship.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Thor, Wonder Woman, JumpTrooper

Sorry if I couldn't respond to all of you, Thor is sold.

Back