Entourage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else watch this? The season opener was kinda let down. I hope it was just leading into some better things.

I really hated this show at first, Turtle, Drama and Ari annoyed the hell outta me. Then I caught a couple of reruns and it really grew on me, I now look forward to it. I love the Sunday night back to back of The Sopranos and Entourage.

I too did not like the show at first. Like all Hbo shows the characters grew on me and now I can't get enough of the show. I hate how each episode is only 20-25 min. long.

Spoiler***

I thought the first episdoe of season 3B was alright. I think they will play out Ari vs. New Agent for a while. I love Ari and can't wait for him to be back on Vince's team but I think it will be several episodes before he is back.

I don't have HBO anymore, but I saw the first 2 seasons. It took awhile for me to get into it. And them going to the San Diego Comic Con and it being NOTHING like the real thing kinda pissed me off, like they were dismissing it as a geek fest.

But I know guys like Ari in real life, so the show is always a hoot.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entourage (season 3B) will end on June 3...

we will then have a 2 week break and then season 4 will begin on June 17th. This news is very unusual to me but exciting. This info. can be found on the HBO schedule on hbo.com.

by the way... how are you guys liking season 3B? I watch the show with 2 friends and me and one of my friends really like it but my other buddy is still all torn up about Ari being gone.

I love this show. Sundays was funny, Drama getting punked by the Iceman was funny.

Thats cool to hear that there will be Entourage pretty much all summer long:rock

Ari is not gone though and may the agent very soon, E is going to have to put the smack down on Vince and Amanda soon.

The punking of Drama was great.

Where has Vinces publisist been, I know she was pregant in last season but damm that was a while ago she must have had the kid already.

And we need some more Sloan.

mfoga said:
Ari is not gone though and may the agent very soon, E is going to have to put the smack down on Vince and Amanda soon.

The punking of Drama was great.

Where has Vinces publisist been, I know she was pregant in last season but damm that was a while ago she must have had the kid already.

And we need some more Sloan.

Yea the punking of Drama with The Ice Man Chuck Liddell was fantastic. Drama is easily my favorite character of the show and steals every scene he is love. Love me some Johnny Drama. And yes, we need much more Sloan. Preferably with as little amount of clothes as possible. :love :love

congerking said:
Yea the punking of Drama with The Ice Man Chuck Liddell was fantastic. Drama is easily my favorite character of the show and steals every scene he is love. Love me some Johnny Drama. And yes, we need much more Sloan. Preferably with as little amount of clothes as possible. :love :love
Yeah i think the character I like the least is Vince.

Ari is by far the best, when Ari was the agent E was #2
Drama and Turtle are a close 3rd and 4th. Even Ms Ari and Lloyd are higher then Vince.

mfoga said:
Yeah i think the character I like the least is Vince.

Ari is by far the best, when Ari was the agent E was #2
Drama and Turtle are a close 3rd and 4th. Even Ms Ari and Lloyd are higher then Vince.

I feel pretty much the same way. Vince is my least favorite character. I don't know what it is about him that I don't like. He is a little wooden delivering his lines, but I don't think that's it. I think it's just he isn't as colorful as all the other characters on the show. He's very one-dimensional. The writers really need to expand his character. If they killed him off, would the show still be on? :rotfl :rotfl

congerking said:
I feel pretty much the same way. Vince is my least favorite character. I don't know what it is about him that I don't like. He is a little wooden delivering his lines, but I don't think that's it. I think it's just he isn't as colorful as all the other characters on the show. He's very one-dimensional. The writers really need to expand his character. If they killed him off, would the show still be on? :rotfl :rotfl
I think that a big reason is he is just boring kinda, they don't have to have the same freedom to go crazy with Vince as they do with the rest. He is very important without him there is no show.

What we need is more Amanda (Carla Gugino), my god is she sexy!!! :drool

razor05.jpg

The ill Jedi said:

razor05.jpg
Yeah but I have a feeling her days are numbered. We know Vince has to get back with Ari and the whole Amanda Vince love thing is not going to work.

The ill Jedi said:

razor05.jpg

Hell yea, she is one of the hottest chicks I have ever seen. How ironic that I watched an episode of Saved by the Bell with her in it. She was SOOOO young, it was weird. Need to watch Sin City again just for her. :love

Yup Carla Gugino has a great set of boobs on her, and she ain't afraid to show em!!!!

I could definitely use more Carla in Entourage.

I really enjoy Entourage. Lots of fun and well written.

I'm actually not a Carla fan... although she's sexy and fun to look at, I've never been a fan of her acting skills.

I think the Ari and Lloyd relationship is television gold. Just priceless.

The ill Jedi said:
You may be in luck, after last night, I think she's done. :monkey2
You had to see that coming, Vince and Ari must be together. Ari is the key to show, take Ari out and the show never gets off the ground.

Back