1/6 Narin - Alternate Hunter 1/6 Kit - Build & Paint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

After months and hours of practicing,
0f7716407800cddafd4a2bc2e9e97867.jpg
f80184e5ea5a2c02d4d48f8a04150185.jpg
c709bc8176daeb6e5f485327e5c3b335.jpg
e08ff831f4dba8e9da027112399fb9d5.jpg
f7a5bdc8f36b20dae685d63bcc5ca150.jpg
fba235349b2d2846d6f2123ce1027b57.jpg
f4d3cfcd738918e3dfecdc59e7a92d36.jpg
82a6b3c9549be3261f063144ebf4f222.jpg
629b85e6d62c849a0a4724a6e0f3e799.jpg
I have managed to complete my first ever Narin Predator kit - The Alternate Hunter.
This thing was daunting to start, but with the help of Arcangelo Sorvillo, Paul Parkinson, Matt Mrozek,
Chase Smith, Neny Dee, Johnny Norman, Mike Studholme and some other friends who aren’t PAC members; I’ve managed to build and paint my own Predator. With this being the first piece I’ve ever built, brush painted and airbrushed, I’m very happy. Has taught me a lot of techniques and have learnt from my errors. However I still have a LOOOOONG way to go!

In my honest opinion, this Predator turned out a fractionally too dark for me, but I went with it and it worked out cool in the end.

Massive thanks to all those who took the time to help me! Won’t be forgotten! It’s real nice to feel apart of this community where we all share the same passion! [emoji3]

I look forward to starting my next piece!

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf dude?! Your first?! That's insane! I hate your skill so much.......

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Thank you MrSteerpike! Appreciate the comment.
Genuinely my first go.

Glad you like it bud! [emoji5]

I'd love to connect with you over this man.

I really want to get into painting kits myself. I got my first airbrush recently but have yet to pick it up.

How did you get the ball rolling?

PM me if you like man, I'm sure this will develop into a very long tedious conversation. Lol

Narin - Alternate Hunter 1/6 Kit - Build & Paint

I'd love to connect with you over this man.

I really want to get into painting kits myself. I got my first airbrush recently but have yet to pick it up.

How did you get the ball rolling?

PM me if you like man, I'm sure this will develop into a very long tedious conversation. Lol

It’s excellent to hear you’re wanting to start dude!

The best advice I got from various artists was to use you tube for tutorials on the specifics you want to learn. There are 1000’s of techniques and you’ll only realise how to do it once you start applying yourself to some real hours of practice. Buy some wood, Prime it and paint away to see what techniques you can get.
It took me over 6 months of learning before I even looked at this kit that I did. I just practiced over and over until I started seeing results I wanted.

Re: Narin - Alternate Hunter 1/6 Kit - Build & Paint

It’s excellent to hear you’re wanting to start dude!

The best advice I got from various artists was to use you tube for tutorials on the specifics you want to learn. There are 1000’s of techniques and you’ll only realise how to do it once you start applying yourself to some real hours of practice. Buy some wood, Prime it and paint away to see what techniques you can get.
It took me over 6 months of learning before I even looked at this kit that I did. I just practiced over and over until I started seeing results I wanted.

Excellent. I have plenty of wood! I'll start by personalizing our garbage can. ;)

Thanks!

Late to the party sorry, but that thing is downright amazing.
Great job!

Back