PDA

View Full Version : action figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

GasparZizou
04-09-2018, 08:29 PM
I'm gonna be that douche and make a speculation thread since Mafex is moving forward with their Marvel Comics, it's a matter of time before they start with DC.

Please let them start with Classic Supes :pray:

Psycho50501
04-09-2018, 10:00 PM
I'm gonna be that douche and make a speculation thread since Mafex is moving forward with their Marvel Comics, it's a matter of time before they start with DC.

Please let them start with Classic Supes :pray:Nah they'll start with Batman count on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GasparZizou
04-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Most certainly but I can hope.

photoboy
04-10-2018, 08:55 AM
How about a Neal Adams Batman, please?!

Iam_Dabatman
04-11-2018, 07:48 AM
That would be awesome if they started this line. I had rather see characters that we haven't seen too ofter yet, such as Green Lantern, Robin, or vilains! We are lacking vilains. There are so many of them.

But yeah, wishful thinking. If any, it's gonna be Batman and Joker first.

photoboy
04-13-2018, 12:36 PM
That would be awesome if they started this line. I had rather see characters that we haven't seen too ofter yet, such as Green Lantern, Robin, or vilains! We are lacking vilains. There are so many of them.

But yeah, wishful thinking. If any, it's gonna be Batman and Joker first.
Yeah, I would be very happy with a great comic version of Hal Jordan G.L. Or **** Grayson Robin ! If this line gets rolling it could be a huge hit with tons of characters to continue with. I'm sure everyone would be happy to collect accurate comic book versions of all characters

Plastic Bateman
04-14-2018, 08:21 AM
How about a Neal Adams Batman, please?!

A few years back my first thought upon unboxing Mezco's DKR Batman was "oh boy I can't wait for them to do a Neal Adams version that's this accurate" :slap