Red Sonja reboot (with a twist)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
Millennium Films has tapped Ashley Edward Miller to pen the screenplay for Red Sonja, the feature film based on the comic book heroine from the 1970s. The female-strong project is being financed by Millennium and produced by the company along with Mark Canton and Courtney Solomon of Cinelou, Christa Campbell & Lati Grobman and Red Sonja rights holder Luke Lieberman.

Red Sonja, which Dynamite Entertainment continues to publish in comic book form today, was put into fast-track development by Avi Lerner after the success of Warner Bros’ female empowerment film Wonder Woman, which captured a new generation at the box office with a big $821.8 million worldwide gross. Red Sonja, who wields swords and sorcery, is known as the she-devil with a sword

This ain’t gonna be your daddy’s Red Sonja.

I think that stopped being a thing when he divorced Rose McGowan who would have been its star. I mean she’s a crazy feminist now so it might still fit...

I enjoyed Tomb Raider, but that should be an indicator as to how this will turn out. ****, I don't know many 18 year olds and under willing to pay money to go to the movies; they tend to just stream em. Oh well, let them learn with financial loss.

Back