The collection of 316

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
I finally finished my latest display project (thanks to gbeef for the inspiration) and got everything put in its new home today.

StatueCollectionApr07001.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07002.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07025.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07003.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07004.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07005.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07006.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07007.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07008.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07009.jpg

Wow, those recessed and framed shelves for you Marvel PF's are amazing! Really classy and unique looking!

looks hot...are you getting risers for the larger display?.. how deep did you go on your niches?

I forgot to ask you what kinda of white paint your using?

I Cant wait till im done mine.. I trying to get the drywall done this week.

Very nice! Excellent display and organization. Love that RWOS by the way ;)

WOW...very nice....great organization...only negative comment would be to fix DOOM's cap...other than that...kudos sir! :monkey1

gbeef said:
looks hot...are you getting risers for the larger display?

Not sure which larger display you're talking about, lol.

gbeef said:
how deep did you go on your niches?

The center one is 15 inches deep. The Hulk niches are 22 1/4 inches deep.

gbeef said:
I forgot to ask you what kinda of white paint your using?

Behr Interior Ultra High Gloss Ultra White Interior Enamel

gbeef said:
I Cant wait till im done mine.. I trying to get the drywall done this week.

I can't wait to see yours finished too. And thanks again for the inspiration and ending my procrastination.:lol

threeonesix said:
Did you notice anything different about the RWOS?:monkey1

I can see you did something with the nick in the base. Not sure if you just painted it or what. I would have done something with it too, but after the accident with it I just wanted to leave it to whoever bought it to repair the way they wanted to.

Incredible display. You've done a great job putting everything together. It all looks very classy and the PF Hulk display looks so unique. Great Job...your display is one of my favorites on this board.

Nitro said:
Incredible display. You've done a great job putting everything together. It all looks very classy and the PF Hulk display looks so unique. Great Job...your display is one of my favorites on this board.

Thanks. Comments like yours make the work that much more fun and satisfying to do.

Back