Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton 1:1 scale art mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie Killer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Wow just saw this in todays newsletter and must say. I wouldn't have thought id like something like this but seeing this on the wall is too cool. A bit pricy I think I am getting one.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...e+Art+Mask&utm_campaign=032718distributednews

terminator2-3d-t-800-endoskeleton-life-size-bust-purearts-903445-02.jpg

terminator2-3d-t-800-endoskeleton-life-size-bust-purearts-903445-13.jpg

This has been up for p.o. directly from Purearts for quite some time, and at one point there was also a nice early p.o. offer through one of the Terminator fan sites.

It does look pretty good - but will it look as good in hand?

everything looks great except the teeth . The rest of the piece is battle damaged, yet, it's got pearly whites. I don't get that.

I don't think ive seen an endo where the teeth look good at all angles. These aren't bad but ya they are pretty clean. They say it will be electroplated so at least it will be metalized rather then painted silver which seems to be the easy way out recent companies have taken. It has an "AI" vibe to it with it being hollow. I kinda wish they had used an endo hand/arm section holding the mask, or a neck section.

I saw this previously and completely forgot about it until today.
After scrolling through the pictures, I was about to preorder ... then I saw the price.

This thing is about $100 over priced. It's not even a complete head!
So unless I can score one for my actual perceived value, you can count me out. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys that get one.

The price isn't too bad, but I'm a little hesitant to order as well. Not a fan of the teeth either.

teeth should be an easy fix, give it some chocolate. Is it going to be an open edition? It's like a poorman's bust, i kinda like it although I suppose I will pass.

I don't think ive seen an endo where the teeth look good at all angles. These aren't bad but ya they are pretty clean. They say it will be electroplated so at least it will be metalized rather then painted silver which seems to be the easy way out recent companies have taken. It has an "AI" vibe to it with it being hollow. I kinda wish they had used an endo hand/arm section holding the mask, or a neck section.

I think Prime and Cinemaquette have done them the best to date, but they also weathered them, so I may be biased because of that.

I like it overall...Teeth looks great. Looks like their individually sculpted. Even if not, the in between weathering adds the proper depth n seperation so result is similar. Mounting this on wall is it's selling point. Cast also seems studio legit.

Looks like a recast of the Sideshow full bust. I guess it's great for anyone on a budget.

Overpriced.100 $ too much for this "budget Endoface".But the overall look is nice.
For me no need...I have a "real" Endoskull from HCG.:wink1:

Yes, a bit overpriced for a mask but is a nice art piece along side a full bust. I would think if you don't own the bust, this piece will make you want to eventually get one. Could see this on a desk or shelf nicely displayed.

I think it says its cold cast. Price is holding me back on this too. Should have gone with a more bare bones base to keep the cost down.

Back