PDA

View Full Version : The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Getter Dragon
03-24-2018, 07:52 PM

Updated: August 16, 2019

Checklist README:

I really liked the original Hot Toys Star Wars checklist thread (which is dead due to a banned OP), so I decided to create a new and improved one.
Individual figures that are also part of a deluxe version or a two-pack are denoted by the "/#" after the single release MMS#. E.g. "MMS440/2" means the same figure is included as part of MMS440 & MMS442.
Only figures that have been put up for preorder will be listed. Figures not for sale don't belong on a checklist because you can't collect them.
Checklist portraits consist of prototype figures; final product may vary.
This checklist is for ⅙ & Quarter Scale Hot Toys products only.
I will update this visual checklist as often as possible. If you find any errors or omissions send me a PM or post a reply here.
Premium Freaks, if you find this list a helpful resource don't forget to rep this post before you leave! Thanks!

Prototype ⅙ Scale figures publicly displayed or teased by Hot Toys, but not for sale:

Baze Malbus (RO)
Assault Tank Commander (RO)
Shoretrooper (RO)
C-3PO (ANH)
Deathstar Trooper (ANH)
R5-D4 (ANH)
Jawa (ANH)
Stormtrooper Sergeant (ANH)
R4-I9 (ANH)
EG-6 Power Droid (ANH)
Lando Calrissian (ESB)
Luke Skywalker v2 (ESB)
Han Solo (ESB)
Chewbacca (ESB)
C-3PO (TFA)
Captain Phasma (TLJ)
Poe Dameron (TLJ)
Chewbacca (TLJ)
Chewbacca (S)
Mimban Stormtrooper (S)
Mudtrooper (S)
Range Trooper (S)
Jango Fett (AOTC)
C-3PO (AOTC)
Padme Amidala (AOTC)
Airborn Trooper (ROTS)
Clone Trooper (ROTS)
B1 Battle Droid (ROTS)
Kit Fisto (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (DE Comic)

Prototype Quarter Scale Figures:

Stormtrooper (ANH)
Kylo Ren (TFA)
Darth Vader (ROTS)

NOT HAPPENING:

⅙ Millennium Falcon
⅙ Tie Fighter
⅙ Tie Interceptor
⅙ Jedi Starfighter w/Anakin Skywalker
⅙ Millennium Falcon Cockpit
⅙ Rey's Speeder
⅙ First Order Transporter
1:1 Melted Darth Vader Helmet

Chronos1919
03-24-2018, 08:02 PM
I would replace "Star Wars" at the top with "A New Hope" to match the other two titles.

kalzeth
03-24-2018, 08:16 PM
I would replace "Star Wars" at the top with "A New Hope" to match the other two titles.

I hope they announce some more soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarthAlias
03-24-2018, 09:42 PM
Is it bad I have every figure released from the list thus far? And TFA too?

Chronos1919
03-24-2018, 09:43 PM

Yes. Seek help.

steelhegemon
03-24-2018, 09:51 PM

#goals

Creighton
03-24-2018, 10:34 PM
Do chocolate porcelain golden chrome troopers count?

DarkChocobi
03-24-2018, 10:37 PM
Would be great if you include RO figures to the check list.

Sequels on the other hand could be ignored :)

SithThundercracker
03-25-2018, 12:49 AM
Finally! At long last! Good job, buddy. I'll suggest to add links to single threads like it was before and possibily include two-packs options (Stormies, Snowies, Han and Chewie, ecc) in the checklist.

Darkarn009
03-25-2018, 05:09 AM
Rogue one stormtroopers twin pack too

RyMitchie
03-25-2018, 07:11 AM
Also forgot the Rogue One Stormtrooper with the black pauldron

MegaPrime33
03-28-2018, 05:55 AM
You can now add ROTS Dooku to your list. Cheers!

JCFETT
03-28-2018, 08:51 AM

+ Obi Wan

earthdog
03-28-2018, 10:50 AM
Updated images with new figures and made a bunch of corrections. Enjoy!

Thanks for putting this together.

Getter Dragon
03-28-2018, 01:06 PM
Finally! At long last! Good job, buddy.

Great work! Thank you for opening this thread.

Thanks for putting this together.

You're welcome.

Xeno Junkie
03-28-2018, 01:40 PM
Excellent checklist!

Xeno Junkie
03-30-2018, 03:59 PM
I hope when we finally get a Snoke from Hot Toys that they give us a deluxe version with his throne, much like they’re doing with the Emperor. I can also see something like his looking glass also as an added accessory.

Wor-Gar
03-30-2018, 04:50 PM
I hope when we finally get a Snoke from Hot Toys ....

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GraveTotalCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Protozaius
03-30-2018, 05:09 PM

Dooku shouldn't be added until he's actually up for pre-order and given a MMS number.

If he was added, you should also add Death Star Trooper, Baze Malbus, Endor Luke and Leia... etc.

GREAT checklist. It's great to look at all of the figures at a glance.

Protozaius
03-30-2018, 05:56 PM
Makes sense.

Although I might put the Shadow Trooper in the bottom category since he was technically not in the first film.

Didn't he originally appear in a daily newspaper comic strip? My Star Wars facts are a bit rusty.

Big Mo
03-30-2018, 05:57 PM
Thanks for doing this excellent reference list, still lots I need to get.

Wor-Gar
03-30-2018, 06:34 PM
I laugh when I see three rows of figures for TFA. Most of them are readily available too, right? The cos-troopers anyways.

Getter Dragon
03-30-2018, 06:45 PM
I laugh when I see three rows of figures for TFA. Most of them are readily available too, right? The cos-troopers anyways.

Sideshow has had the TFA Troopers for 30% off with free shipping to anywhere on Earth for the last two years. Sideshow can't even give these things away. How many did they order??????

Merchandise for this sequel trilogy is tanking; Disney shareholders must be panicking!

Wor-Gar
03-30-2018, 08:13 PM
Disney definitely needs to get Star Wars back on track. Short term money means nothing. I think if Solo and Episode 9 continue to erode the Star Wars luster, Kathleen will be out of a job.

Big Mo
03-30-2018, 08:38 PM
So far, "The Last Jedi" is the only Star Wars movie I haven't bought on Blu Ray on day 1.
I don't know if I want to watch it again, just upsets me!

Darth Fok
03-30-2018, 10:52 PM
Great check list, kinda makes me want to buy more LOL

DarkChocobi
03-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Great check list!

Every single time look at those TFA and TLJ lines could'nt stop that cringe feeling

SithThundercracker
03-30-2018, 11:38 PM
How many did they order??????

The question is more how many did HT made and how many did they sold? Troopers in particular are floating around everywhere. You can buy 2packs for less than 200$.

hen88
03-31-2018, 12:47 AM
Great list. I can’t wait for my TLJ preorders to come in. I love that movie.

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 07:33 AM
The question is more how many did HT made and how many did they sold?

Hot Toys and Sideshow definitely way way overestimated demand for TFA figures. I think they learned their lesson with TLJ since the roll out of those figures is much more conservative. With TLJ merch not selling at all, it will be interesting to see what happens to Solo and Episode IX.

hen88
03-31-2018, 07:55 AM
They should just cool it with all the stormtroopers. They went overboard on TFA.

Also - the claim that TLJ merchandise isn’t selling “at all” is hyperbole.

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 08:33 AM
the claim that TLJ merchandise isn’t selling “at all” is hyperbole.

Actually it's not. Hasbro CEO just commented on the disappointing sales of TLJ merchandise. Youtube is full of toyhunts pointing out TLJ toys warming pegs. My local retailers are also fully stocked with TLJ and Rose Tico garbage.

You can defend that dumpster fire TLJ all you want, I really don't care. Some people love eating stinky tofu, but that doesn't mean it isn't rotten food.

hen88
03-31-2018, 09:00 AM
My local stores have almost completely sold out of Rose Tico. General Hux is the peg warmer. I’m not saying that sales are not underperforming, but you and others on this forum are promoting a misleading narrative in order to justify your hatred of TLJ.

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 09:06 AM
you and others on this forum are promoting a misleading narrative in order to justify your hatred of TLJ.

Well I guess Hasbro's CEO Brian Goldner is also a "hater" and promoting your so-called "misleading narrative" when he says his company's TLJ toys are not selling. What would he know about SW toy sales right?

Also, TLJ is just a very poorly written movie and that is all the justification I need to dislike it.

DarkChocobi
03-31-2018, 09:12 AM
psshhh.. Rose Tico sold out

pshhh.. "promoting misleading narrative"

"hatred for TLJ"

Some people seriously have mental illness or something

Xeno Junkie
03-31-2018, 11:25 AM
Rose Tico garbage.

Lets be honest
ANYTHING and I mean anything with Rose Tico on it is trash. She was a terrible character in the film and arguably even more annoying than Jar Jar Binks. Her nonsense figures will forever warm pegs around the world. The smartest thing JJAbrams can do would be to leave her in that coma.

Just sayin...

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 11:38 AM
Lets be honest
ANYTHING and I mean anything with Rose Tico on it is trash. She was a terrible character in the film and arguably even more annoying than Jar Jar Binks. Her nonsense figures will forever warm pegs around the world. The smartest thing JJAbrams can do would be to leave her in that coma.

Just sayin...

As awful as Jar Jar is, at least he played a role in the Prequel's story.

Xeno Junkie
03-31-2018, 11:44 AM
As awful as Jar Jar is, at least he played a role in the Prequel's story.

Which is totally why he gets my respect over Rose. Man I can’t stand her.

I was even watching TLJ with my wife a week ago and she hadn’t seen it yet when she turns to me and says, “Man she’s ANNOYING!”, in regards to Rose.
I hadn’t even told he how I felt about the film or characters because I didn’t want to spoil anything.

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 11:46 AM
Man I can’t stand her.

I can't wait to add MMS Rose Tico to the checklist... :lol

hen88
03-31-2018, 11:46 AM
Lets be honest

Just sayin...

She was one of my favorite characters. She showed real grit and determination. Calling her garbage and trash is not making you look reasonable or sane.

Xeno Junkie
03-31-2018, 11:53 AM
I can't wait to add MMS Rose Tico to the checklist... :lol

Haha!

SithThundercracker
03-31-2018, 11:54 AM
And another thread is going towards TLJ bashing. But what annoys me is the prequel apologising... :lol

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 12:08 PM
And another thread is going towards TLJ bashing. But what annoys me is the prequel apologising... :lol

Let's move on. Bashing TLJ is low-hanging fruit anyway (which am I also guilty of eating once in awhile). What we should really be discussing is why my checklist hasn't received any reputation points yet... :wink1:

Xeno Junkie
03-31-2018, 12:12 PM
Let's move on. Bashing TLJ is low-hanging fruit anyway (which am I also guilty of eating once in awhile). What we should really be discussing is why my checklist hasn't received any reputation points yet... :wink1:

The checklist is bad @ss! However, as mentioned earlier, how come you haven’t put “A New Hope” on the Episode IV section rather than just “Star Wars”?

Wor-Gar
03-31-2018, 12:15 PM
The checklist is bad @ss! However, as mentioned earlier, how come you haven’t put “A New Hope” on the Episode IV section rather than just “Star Wars”?

Because that first movie IS Star Wars. Everything after it is a cash-grab. :D

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 12:16 PM

As I wrote in the README, I am listing them by their original theatrical movie titles because I like it better that way and what Wor-Gar said... :) Now where are my reputation points - this checklist isn't free you know!!!!!

Xeno Junkie
03-31-2018, 12:19 PM
As I wrote in the README, I am listing them by their original theatrical movie titles because I like it better that way and what Wor-Gar said... :) Now where are my reputation points - this checklist isn't free you know!!!!!

Guilty as charged. Didn’t read the “read me” part. Lol. Still an awesome list. Well done for sure!

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 12:20 PM
Guilty as charged. Didn’t read the “read me” part. Lol. Still an awesome list. Well done for sure!

Thank you. I am just glad everyone is getting use out of it. And to whomever shared rep points for this thread - thanks!

Popnfresh98
03-31-2018, 12:34 PM
Great thread Getter Dragon! I’d give you rep if I could. Just waiting to see Dooku added to that checklist now...

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 12:36 PM
Great thread Getter Dragon! I’d give you rep if I could. Just waiting to see Dooku added to that checklist now...

I'm betting Dameron and Dooku will be up for preorder next. I'd like to see an ESB Lando tease - one of my favorite characters in all of SW.

Prime Clone
03-31-2018, 01:54 PM
I thought Rose was unnecessary, but the reason she's there is cos Finn needs a sidekick for his pointless side mission after he was relegated to secondary-character status.

Wor-Gar
03-31-2018, 04:55 PM
I thought Rose was unnecessary, but the reason she's there is cos Finn needs a sidekick for his pointless side mission after he was relegated to secondary-character status.

So two pointless characters.

I'd argue Poe was another one. Relegated to running around because of pointless misinformation -- thus much of his actions were pointless.

dwood
03-31-2018, 07:54 PM
Appreciate the work put in Getter Dragon.
I really disliked the Rose Character but thought the movie ok.
Wonder if the Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander could be listed under Prototype but not for sale list as it has been shown.

Getter Dragon
03-31-2018, 08:11 PM
Wonder if the Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander could be listed under Prototype but not for sale list as it has been shown.

I'm happy you like the checklist. Can you send me a link to this Commander figure? I can't seem to find it anywhere, unless you are referring to a VGM figure.

dwood
03-31-2018, 08:29 PM
I will try to find a picture. It was, I believe a Hot Toys prototype that was shown at a Convention but then Sideshow came out with theirs and there has been nothing further from Hot Toys since.

Futurion
04-01-2018, 01:22 PM
Amazing job. Well done. Cool thread. What i can say more.

Hoody999
04-01-2018, 01:52 PM
So two pointless characters.

I'd argue Poe was another one. Relegated to running around because of pointless misinformation -- thus much of his actions were pointless.

So a lot of pointlessness :lol

Thanks for re-juvinating this thread after the previous guy got banned Getter Dragon. I'd also give you rep points if I could.

If anyone is keen on giving out rep points I'll take any too :lol

Marine Boy
04-01-2018, 03:06 PM

The real reason she was there was to create interest in the Asian market, as the Force Awakens was not a big hit in China. Ergo, the inclusion of Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen in Rogue One. Similarly, the inclusion of Korean actor Byung-hun Lee in Terminator Genysis. Expect to see similar casting choices in future movies.

Getter Dragon
04-01-2018, 04:03 PM
The real reason she was there was to create interest in the Asian market, as the Force Awakens was not a big hit in China. Ergo, the inclusion of Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen in Rogue One.

The casting of Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen was 100% pandering to the Chinese movie goer (or government?) and it didn't work. It's a shame because both of those actors are excellent and deserved more than the forgettable token cardboard characters they were given in RO. Yen would have made an awesome Jedi Knight in the ST.

On the other hand, Tran is actually Vietnamese and not Chinese, so I'm not sure how her casting would boost popularity of SW in China. But, then again, all Asians look the same to Hollywood executives.

darthkush
04-01-2018, 06:07 PM
I unapolgetically like Rose as a character and I don't care who knows it. Her character was a part of a weak subplot. Kelly Marie Tran did great work with what she was given. I loved Finn too in the first film. The problem with both of them is that Rian Johnson clearly had no interest in developing Finn any further but HAD to and thus was born an useless subplot to give Finn something to do and a decent actor with a somewhat thankless role(Tran) in the process. Thankless though it may be, I STILL liked Rose and would gladly buy her Hot Toys figure. Worse than Jar Jar? That's just crazy to me. If you want to pick on an actually useless character, pick on Captain Phasma. She's an black hole of suckage punctuated by casting an good actor in the role and forcing her to wear a mask the whole time on top of it.

jedibear
04-01-2018, 07:14 PM

Last Update: March 30, 2018

Checklist README:

I really liked the original HT Star Wars checklist thread (which is now dead because its OP has been banned), so I decided to create a new and improved one.
Individual figures that are also part of a deluxe version or a two-pack are denoted by the "/#" after the single release MMS#. E.g. "MMS440/2" means the figure is included as part of MMS440 & MMS442.
Only figures that have been put up for preorder will be listed. Figures not for sale don't belong on a collector's checklist.
I will update this visual checklist as often as I can depending on my schedule.
Sadly, I do not have time to add links to threads for each figure, but feel free to post them below.
Original theatrical titles are being used for each film in the saga because that is the way it should be.
I will not be listing any figures from the VGM line for now.
This list is for 1/6 scale Hot Toys figures only (and maybe creatures if they ever release any).
I find the lack of consistency between Star Wars movie logos disturbing.
After assembling these images, I realized how paltry Hot Toys character variety has been so far. We don't need anymore troopers; we need some aliens already Hot Toys!
TLJ suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked and I experienced mental pain and suffering acknowledging that hot garbage as part of Star Wars.

Prototype figures shown by HT/SSC, but not for sale yet and may never be released:

Count Dooku (ROTS)
C-3PO (TFA)
Baze Malbus (RO)
Tank Commander (RO)
Stormtrooper Classic (ROTJ)
Deathstar Trooper (ANH)
EG-6 Power Droid (ANH)
Poe Dameron (TLJ)
Endor Luke (ROTJ)
Endor Leia (ROTJ)

good idea for a thread-

Wor-Gar
04-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Another figure shown but never presented for PO yet is TLJ Phasma v2 with silver spear.

Evidence:

Also, there was a grunt Shoretrooper shown that never came up for PO.

Evidence:

Wor-Gar
04-01-2018, 07:28 PM
I passed on the Shoretrooper Captain thinking for sure they'd release the regular Shoretrooper... but they strangely never did.

DarkChocobi
04-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Another figure shown but never presented for PO yet is TLJ Phasma v2 with silver spear.

Evidence:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IgFapB9pmO8FR0Q/giphy.gif

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to".

Getter Dragon
04-01-2018, 07:41 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IgFapB9pmO8FR0Q/giphy.gif

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to".

:rotfl

README updated.

davejames
04-01-2018, 08:24 PM
The casting of Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen was 100% pandering to the Chinese movie goer (or government?) and it didn't work. It's a shame because both of those actors are excellent and deserved more than the forgettable token cardboard characters they were given in RO. Yen would have made an awesome Jedi Knight in the ST.

On the other hand, Tran is actually Vietnamese and not Chinese, so I'm not sure how her casting would boost popularity of SW in China. But, then again, all Asians look the same to Hollywood executives.

I agree Yen and Wen's characters could have been developed a lot more than they were, but it's clear that there just wasn't much room in the story for that kind of thing. Just their presence alone though made those characters a lot more interesting and memorable than if it was just a couple generic white dudes.

As for Rose, I'm with Darthkush in that I really enjoyed the character and her dynamic with Finn. The problem is just with the dull storyline they were stuck in, and unfortunately it seems like people want to blame her for a lot of that. I suspect JJ will find a much better way to use her in the next movie though, which will have people warming up to her more. In fact I think Rey, Finn and Rose would be a really fun trio to watch together.

jedibear
04-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Could we lose #11 on the READ ME list please?

The is a fine quick reference thread that it would be a shame to see get derailed by "hate" diatribes that have nothing to do with cataloging the figures.

Everyone has their own view on favorites and least - favorites in the saga.

Getter Dragon
04-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Could we lose #11 on the READ ME list please?

The is a fine quick reference thread that it would be a shame to see get derailed by "hate" diatribes that have nothing to do with cataloging the figures.

Everyone has their own view on favorites and least - favorites in the saga.

Sure.

hen88
04-01-2018, 10:26 PM

In the concept art book for TLJ, Rose is rendered as a blonde woman. So it suggests that they didn’t plan to cast an Asian actress. I guess Kelly Marie Tran must have nailed her audition. The idea that her character was created purely for racial inclusion purposes has no real evidence. Therefore, it’s fake news that speaks to the racial angst of those peddling this “story.”

hen88
04-01-2018, 10:28 PM
I unapolgetically like Rose as a character and I don't care who knows it. Her character was a part of a weak subplot. Kelly Marie Tran did great work with what she was given. I loved Finn too in the first film. The problem with both of them is that Rian Johnson clearly had no interest in developing Finn any further but HAD to and thus was born an useless subplot to give Finn something to do and a decent actor with a somewhat thankless role(Tran) in the process. Thankless though it may be, I STILL liked Rose and would gladly buy her Hot Toys figure. Worse than Jar Jar? That's just crazy to me. If you want to pick on an actually useless character, pick on Captain Phasma. She's an black hole of suckage punctuated by casting an good actor in the role and forcing her to wear a mask the whole time on top of it.

I also loved her character and hope she has more chances to shine in Episode IX.

DarkChocobi
04-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Thanks to this checklist I just realized I got every characters from EpVI ROTJ introduced by Hot Toys so far, in hand (Boba) and POS (Luke, Emperor + red guards) :horror

D.R.37
04-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Love it. Thanks for the checklist. It shows how much I’ve dumped into this mad hobby hehe.
Hope to see the Deathstar Trooper there soon... HOT TOYS! 😡

SithThundercracker
04-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Also, there was a grunt Shoretrooper shown that never came up for PO.

That remains nonsense...easy money with little effort for HT.

Guer Toshav
04-02-2018, 12:46 AM
21 characters for TFA and 2 only for all the ST... Hope Dooku, Windu & Secura will come soon !

Futurion
04-02-2018, 01:45 AM
That remains nonsense...easy money with little effort for HT.

I bet Disney stopped it and wanted all merch producers to focus on new trilogy.

SithThundercracker
04-02-2018, 01:51 AM
I bet Disney stopped it and wanted all merch producers to focus on new trilogy.Stupid Disney should have scheduled movies on a 2 year interval.

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Damien
04-02-2018, 07:17 AM
would love a list of all the Sideshow Star Wars

Hoody999
04-02-2018, 09:24 AM

Then get to it !

Getter Dragon
04-02-2018, 09:26 AM

http://www.rebelscum.com/Sideshow16figures.asp

Jessisson
04-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Have they shown a Dooku? The only thing I remember is his lightsaber with Anakin.

Jessisson
04-02-2018, 01:35 PM

I agree.

http://www.rebelscum.com/Sideshow16figures.asp

While informative, I'd prefer a visual version like yours. You're obviously going to be busy with this list so I don't expect you to do one, but I hope someone is inspired to make one based off this.

Futurion
04-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Have they shown a Dooku? The only thing I remember is his lightsaber with Anakin.

Jessisson
04-03-2018, 09:45 AM

:slap How could I be so foolish. :slap

earthdog
04-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Does the red line under some characters mean something?

Getter Dragon
04-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Does the red line under some characters mean something?

Yes, the ones I own. :lol
Didn't think anyone would notice.

earthdog
04-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Yes, the ones I own. :lol

Ok ok. I was thinking there were the ones you still needed!

Getter Dragon
04-07-2018, 08:38 AM

Futurion
04-07-2018, 09:05 AM
How old is that? Emperor is old prototype. But i'm always glad to see DS Trooper.

The Pawn
04-07-2018, 09:22 AM

This may have been answered before, but is the sideshow Luke ROTJ deluxe figure different then this Hot Toys Speederbike figure? Does Hot Toys make Sideshow’s figures?

Getter Dragon
04-07-2018, 09:26 AM
How old is that? Emperor is old prototype. But i'm always glad to see DS Trooper.

Can't be too old as it has TLJ Poe on it.

Tee-Kay
04-07-2018, 11:42 AM
This may have been answered before, but is the sideshow Luke ROTJ deluxe figure different then this Hot Toys Speederbike figure? Does Hot Toys make Sideshow’s figures?

Totally different figures. Hot Toys make Hot Toys, Sideshow make Sideshow. They do have a commercial agreement to sell each other products on their respective markets though.

Can't be too old as it has TLJ Poe on it.

Crossing fingers that does mean we are getting those this year. Convention and/or store exclusives maybe.

hen88
04-07-2018, 05:40 PM
I wonder what the hold up is on all these figures. I really want Poe and Endor Leia.

TaliBane
04-08-2018, 05:10 AM
Great idea for the visual list - really helpful to see them all together and grouped by film.

Love how Star Wars is just Star Wars like it was originally.:clap Always felt A New Hope is a TV movie title.

Jessisson
05-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Does Sideshow use a system like Hot Toys and Medicom to number their figures?

Tee-Kay
05-10-2018, 12:40 PM
They do not have a numbering system per say but they do have a referencing system. They did start with a four digits format moving to six digits along the way. It can be found on any item page from their site.

TonTon
05-11-2018, 05:48 PM
Not sure if it matters but noticed the battlefront figures are missing -- jumptrooper, shocktrooper.

SithThundercracker
06-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Not sure if it matters but noticed the battlefront figures are missing -- jumptrooper, shocktrooper.

And the most important of these: Snowtrooper 2 pack!

Getter Dragon
06-04-2018, 12:52 PM

And the most important of these: Snowtrooper 2 pack!

Checkout #7 on the README.

AdumarSF
06-23-2018, 11:41 AM
Would rep if i could or knew how. I really appreciate the work u put into this :rock

Also, is there any benefit to having a high reputation other than people knowing ur a good dude? I’m not really sure how it works.

TonTon
06-23-2018, 01:29 PM
Can tell chicks about it when you go to bars. Opens all sorts of doors. :lol

Getter Dragon
06-23-2018, 06:45 PM
Can tell chicks about it when you go to bars.

Make sure you also show them photos of the doll collection when you do.

StarWarsFam
06-24-2018, 03:13 PM
So Dooku is 496 and was revealed before Anakin who is 486. Obviously Anakin will release first so that is a given but does anyone on here keep track off all the MMS numbers to see if something will be revealed and released in between? Or does Hot Toys end up skipping some?

Tee-Kay
06-24-2018, 04:39 PM
They usually skip a handful of references before summer as they have plans for 4 or 5 conventions exclusives at that time. Other than that, they rarely, if ever, skip any number.

So, basically, MMS numbering follows a straight forward logic with each reveal across licences being associated with the next number available. This being said, MMS are often mixed up when released due to delays on certain figures or some being out earlier than expected.

StarWarsFam
06-24-2018, 05:30 PM
Thanks Tee Kay! Was wondering if the numbering scheme has caused any conspiracy theories

Getter Dragon
06-24-2018, 07:42 PM
Would rep if i could or knew how.

Only Premium Freaks can award rep points. I guess they see a like/dislike button on posts and if they click it **BAM** you get rep points. Pretty easy for them.

TonTon
06-24-2018, 07:45 PM
Make sure you also show them photos of the doll collection when you do.

Yes. If you plan on taking her home she needs to see pics of the detolfs. That’s what seals the deal. :lol

DarkChocobi
06-24-2018, 08:31 PM
..love the list Getter Dragon, we could get the whole picture of SW Hot Toys history and its future right here :wink1:..love the way Prequels getting more love with fantastic figures, and those TFA stuffs still all over the places until now :lol

Getter Dragon
06-24-2018, 08:53 PM
..love the list Getter Dragon, we could get the whole picture of SW Hot Toys history and its future right here :wink1:..love the way Prequels getting more love with fantastic figures, and those TFA stuffs still all over the places until now :lol

Glad you like the list.

Hot Toys has their "A" Team on the PT figures meaning Darth Maul is going to look amazing. I just hope they put the same team on ESB Lando.

Hoody999
06-25-2018, 06:30 AM
Glad you like the list.

Hot Toys has their "A" Team on the PT figures meaning Darth Maul is going to look amazing. I just hope they put the same team on ESB Lando.

Yep, totally agree. I may even have to get Maul even though I'm not collecting the PT figures.

Getter Dragon
07-18-2018, 04:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mEJ2yuW2UA

No Lando yet!!!!

Tee-Kay
07-18-2018, 04:21 PM
Yep. No Lando, either Bespin or "Solo" and no Bespin Han either. Crait Luke is also nowhere to be found.

Sixth Scale Man
07-18-2018, 04:33 PM
Not sure if I’m remembering wrong, but didn’t they reveal more figures over the course of the Con last year? Or am I desperately holding out hope for Bespin Han and Lando and deluding myself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Getter Dragon
07-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Not sure if I’m remembering wrong, but didn’t they reveal more figures over the course of the Con last year? Or am I desperately holding out hope for Bespin Han and Lando and deluding myself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They revealed the Justice League figures over the course of last year's SDCC. Not sure if there were any delayed Star Wars reveals though. Does anyone recall?

NDSam
07-18-2018, 04:53 PM
I may be wrong but i thought they showed teases of the Emperor, ROTJ Luke, and Royal Guard on some big screen at the Con without showing the head sculpt then displayed the actual figures the next day. I may be confusing that with a different Con but hopefully not. I'm really hoping for more OT figures to be shown.

Getter Dragon
07-20-2018, 02:35 PM
Prototype List (in readme) updated.

earthdog
07-20-2018, 07:22 PM
Prototype List (in readme) updated.

Nice update

ObiGlennKenobi
07-20-2018, 08:21 PM
I love this visual update.
Thankyou!!!

Hoody999
07-21-2018, 02:13 PM
Maul ? Or waiting on DX number ?

Darth Fok
07-21-2018, 11:40 PM
This post should be a sticky thread

Getter Dragon
07-23-2018, 01:26 PM
Added Darth Maul and ¼ scale to the checklist. Enjoy.

DarkChocobi
07-25-2018, 12:49 AM
Added Darth Maul and ¼ scale to the checklist. Enjoy.

I recommend you using this Sith Anakin pic to replace the current one (too reddish) to make the collection more visible :p

Getter Dragon
07-25-2018, 12:15 PM
I recommend you using this Sith Anakin pic to replace the current one (too reddish) to make the collection more visible :p

I replaced the image with the one you suggested. Does that work better? I'm 50/50.

parrasmaniac
07-25-2018, 12:55 PM
this thread is starting to look incredible. Thank you.

DarkChocobi
07-25-2018, 07:38 PM
I replaced the image with the one you suggested. Does that work better? I'm 50/50.

perfect..looks way much better :hi5:

Getter Dragon
07-26-2018, 05:52 PM
this thread is starting to look incredible. Thank you.

I am glad you like it!

perfect..looks way much better :hi5:

As long as you are happy... :)

SithThundercracker
07-26-2018, 10:34 PM
I don't know why I care (maybe it's because I don't like Jyn) but I think that Jyn Erso regular/dx should be with your usual formula MMS404/5 just like the two Bobas :monkey3

Getter Dragon
08-16-2018, 11:11 AM
HT Ewoks incoming? Someone make a speculation thread.

StarWarsFam
08-16-2018, 12:23 PM
I don't know why I care (maybe it's because I don't like Jyn) but I think that Jyn Erso regular/dx should be with your usual formula MMS404/5 just like the two Bobas :monkey3
He does have it like that. The second one is the disguise Jyn. Totally different outfit.

SithThundercracker
08-16-2018, 12:37 PM
He does have it like that. The second one is the disguise Jyn. Totally different outfit.

That's because he accepted my suggestion somewhere between 3 weeks ago and now.:wave

Hoody999
08-16-2018, 02:21 PM

That's the only way I can see this, as practice for an Ewok.

Then again we all know what happened with Ver #2 Chewbacca...... :lol

Getter Dragon
08-16-2018, 02:27 PM
we all know what happened with Ver #2 Chewbacca...... :lol

So Pooh will be the best Hot Toys Ewok we ever get?

Hoody999
08-16-2018, 02:32 PM
So Pooh will be the best Hot Toys Ewok we ever get?

Yep, you got it ! Start making your little wooden spears people.

Getter Dragon
08-16-2018, 03:04 PM
Someone needs to start a "Hot Toys Winnie The Pooh tips tricks and other cool mods so it looks like an Ewok" thread.

And, by the way, we are STICKIED!

StarWarsFam
08-16-2018, 06:44 PM
That's because he accepted my suggestion somewhere between 3 weeks ago and now.:wave

Haha gotcha

ObiGlennKenobi
08-19-2018, 03:55 PM
Awesome thread and checklist!!

Puay
08-25-2018, 04:33 AM

I would most definitely want an Ewok!:clap

bObA_fEtt_Ox
08-29-2018, 12:15 PM
Awesome thread
Thanks Getter Dragon

Getter Dragon
09-27-2018, 01:57 PM
Updated while wearing a Bespin Gown! Also, ESB Chewbacca incoming?

WendyUncharted
10-04-2018, 10:52 AM
Hi I'm new to the forum and I want to thank you for this thread! It's really cool to see all the star wars releases!

WendyUncharted
10-06-2018, 08:38 AM
Thank you!!!

Getter Dragon
11-02-2018, 10:08 AM
Updated. Finally we get to see OT 3PO!

earthdog
11-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Updated. Finally we get to see OT 3PO!

Where? Oh! I didn't recognize him without his red arm. :wink1:

Getter Dragon
11-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Where? Oh! I didn't recognize him without his red arm. :wink1:

I think it might be the same prototype as TFA just with a regular gold arm. Hope they actually resculpt him so he is not C-3Chubbio.

chemicals
11-12-2018, 12:59 AM
I'm sorry but a photo of the ⅙ Millennium Falcon Cockpit was just posted on instagram in production

Tee-Kay
11-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Any link to that pic?

Hoody999
11-12-2018, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry but a photo of the ⅙ Millennium Falcon Cockpit was just posted on instagram in production

Yes I'd like to see that link too. I'll believe it when I see it.

Getter Dragon
11-13-2018, 03:42 PM

Pics or it didn't happen. Time to move on.

TonTon
11-13-2018, 09:38 PM
I just took a picture of big foot in my back yard. I’ll post pictures later, need to process the film in the dark room.

DarkChocobi
11-13-2018, 10:20 PM
...probably side effect of watching too much TLJ crap

Getter Dragon
11-21-2018, 08:32 PM
Have you guys seen this???! Is Hot Toys now officially using my system of MMS numbering???? Amazeballz! Howard owes me credit AND royalties!

DarkChocobi
11-21-2018, 09:02 PM
That gorgeous ROTJ line...im getting everything :p

parrasmaniac
11-22-2018, 12:02 AM
Let's hope c3po will soon be added to... TFA line up! probably not ANH... yet!

bObA_fEtt_Ox
12-04-2018, 12:38 AM
Hope they will make Scout trooper as well.
Both in Hot toys and Meisho movie we are still waiting for this one

Getter Dragon
12-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Updated with a figure that should have been an accessory pack. Total Bull****!

parrasmaniac
12-08-2018, 03:14 PM
lol

Or a deluxe from the start!

Jessisson
12-09-2018, 10:39 AM
What is the DE Comic Luke?

Getter Dragon
12-09-2018, 02:51 PM
What is the DE Comic Luke?

Jessisson
12-09-2018, 03:47 PM
I can't believe I didn't realize that. Fake fan I guess. But when was he shown/teased??? I'd love one, even though I couldn't figure out DE like an idiot.

Getter Dragon
12-10-2018, 06:54 AM
I can't believe I didn't realize that. Fake fan I guess. But when was he shown/teased??? I'd love one, even though I couldn't figure out DE like an idiot.

He wasn't shown. Howard said he'd like to make that figure in an interview and anything he teases is good enough for my list even if it never sees the light of day. He is the owner of HT after all.

Jessisson
12-10-2018, 10:12 AM
He wasn't shown. Howard said he'd like to make that figure in an interview and anything he teases is good enough for my list even if it never sees the light of day. He is the owner of HT after all.

I agree with that sentiment.

bObA_fEtt_Ox
01-02-2019, 02:26 PM
You can add Jango soon right ?
He is announced on sideshow website so he won't be cancelled :

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-jango-fett-sixth-scale-figure/

Getter Dragon
01-03-2019, 07:04 PM
You can add Jango soon right ?
He is announced on sideshow website so he won't be cancelled :

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-jango-fett-sixth-scale-figure/

I'll add him as soon as he goes up for preorder. No way Jango will get cancelled; way too popular and an easy figure to manufacture since he is basically a repaint of their Boba mold.

Being advertised on Sideshow's website is basically meaningless. Just ask anyone still waiting for the HT Prometheus figures or the 1960s Batmobile... :wink1:

earthdog
01-04-2019, 08:49 AM
... or the 1960s Batmobile... :wink1:

oooh still stings

Getter Dragon
01-09-2019, 08:56 PM
Updated. Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Collectors.

DarkChocobi
01-09-2019, 09:08 PM
Updated. Be careful, not to choke on your aspirations, Collectors.

Nice one.

Now deploy Jango Fett and Commandy Cody!

chemicals
01-22-2019, 04:28 AM
Just please make Poe and Padme already my god

Xeno Junkie
01-24-2019, 08:14 AM
Wow, just checking the list. Hot Toys is really lacking in Episodes I, II and III. I wonder if they’re just going to start dropping them one after the other soon. I’m especially curious if we will get an Episode I Anakin, only because I’ve seen a number of interviews where Jake Lloyd has expressed only negative emotions about having done the film. I wonder how he would react to Hot Toys approaching him?

Johnny Utah
01-24-2019, 08:20 AM
He signed over his rights so he has no say.

Xeno Junkie
01-24-2019, 08:21 AM
He signed over his rights so he has no say.

Oh wow ok! That’s great news then!

DarkChocobi
02-15-2019, 08:34 PM
Beautiful!

chemicals
02-16-2019, 07:16 AM

Last Update: February 15, 2019

Checklist README:

I really liked the original HT Star Wars checklist thread (which is now dead because its OP has been banned), so I decided to create a new and improved one.
Individual figures that are also part of a deluxe version or a two-pack are denoted by the "/#" after the single release MMS#. E.g. "MMS440/2" means the same figure is included as part of MMS440 & MMS442.
Only figures that have been put up for preorder will be listed. Figures not for sale don't belong on a checklist because you can't collect them.
I will update this visual checklist as often as I can. If you find any errors or omissions send me a PM.
This checklist is for ⅙ & ¼ scale Hot Toys products only.
Premium Freaks, don't forget to rep this post before you leave! Thanks!

Prototype ⅙ figures publicly displayed or teased by Hot Toys, but not for sale and may never be released:

Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
B1 Battle Droid (ROTS)
C-3PO (TFA)
Baze Malbus (RO)
Assault Tank Commander (RO)
Shoretrooper (RO)
C-3PO (ANH)
Deathstar Trooper (ANH)
EG-6 Power Droid (ANH)
Endor Leia (ROTJ)
Captain Phasma (TLJ)
Poe Dameron (TLJ)
Chewbacca (TLJ)
Chewbacca (S)
Mimban Stormtrooper (S)
Mudtrooper (S)
Range Trooper (S)
Jango Fett (AOTC)
C-3PO (AOTC)
Padmé Amidala (?)
Airborn Trooper (ROTS)
Lando Calrissian (ESB)
Han Solo (ESB)
Chewbacca (ESB)
Luke Skywalker (DE Comic)

Prototype ¼ Quarter Scale Figures:

Stormtrooper (ANH)
Kylo Ren (TFA)
Darth Vader (ROTS)

Never Gonna Happen:

⅙ Millennium Falcon
⅙ Tie Fighter
⅙ Millennium Falcon Cockpit
⅙ Rey's Speeder
⅙ First Order Transporter
1:1 Melted Darth Vader Helmet

What on earth is “Luke DE comic”

heon123
02-17-2019, 04:28 AM
Dark Empire - comic series.

TonTon
02-17-2019, 11:10 AM
Was that shown? I thought that list was just things that were shown at conventions or teased in pics for other figures.

Getter Dragon
02-17-2019, 03:44 PM
Was that shown? I thought that list was just things that were shown at conventions or teased in pics for other figures.

List compiled from displays at conventions, teased in images directly from HT or from HK magazines, or in Howard interviews. By the way Ton Ton - where is my rep from you? :P

Hoody999
02-17-2019, 06:12 PM
Ton Ton - where is my rep from you? :P

Is this the only reason you took over this list ?

Getter Dragon
02-17-2019, 06:47 PM
Is this the only reason you took over this list ?

Yes. Didn't you read Checklist README #1? I'd do all kinds of things for fake Internet points that don't matter. Likes from anonymous doll-collecting strangers on an Internet toy forum is what defines my self-worth! Now where is my rep?!!!

Getter Dragon
07-16-2019, 01:52 PM
Updated with easily one of the dumbest fan service cameos ever seen in a movie and the first figure from JJ's attempt to retcon TLJ.

Guer Toshav
07-20-2019, 08:02 AM
Excellent work ! (as always)
You deserve the Dth-Str-Trpr prototype (the one Chang hide in H-Kng)...

DarkChocobi
07-20-2019, 08:19 AM
Getter Dragon shall be dearly rewarded with a Hot Toys brand-new developed body and marvelously crafted HS of Rose Tico with stunning likeness in upcoming highly anticipated blockbuster movie - SW EpIX -"Nobody gives a ****e" for his uncanny dedication :).

Futurion
08-15-2019, 03:50 AM
Where did all images go? :gah:

Getter Dragon
08-17-2019, 08:07 PM
HT MIA Visual Guide. Checked two off the list. Whose next?

TonTon
08-17-2019, 09:29 PM
Good that Leia made it off that list since she was shown a couple years ago but some of these figures were first shown like 3 weeks ago (Wicket, Padme, Fisto, Jawas, droids, Luke Bespin). Seems a waste to put them on in the first place.

I'd say the MIA ones are those that show up at a convention but don't go up for pre-order within 6 months.

Hoody999
08-18-2019, 12:36 AM

Howard must have a damn big collection room/warehouse ! It's hard to believe that Falcon the Ties and all those figures are 1/6 scale !!

Would love to know how much that would have cost to have made. $30k or more I guess.

DarkChocobi
08-18-2019, 07:54 PM

Nice one!

I think Padme would likely be released next withthin this year.

Futurion
08-23-2019, 04:53 AM
Every damn time i see that Death Star Trooper my heart just cry ...

Hoody999
08-23-2019, 05:48 AM
Every damn time i see that Death Star Trooper my heart just cry ...

Same for me for Baze. If any of the Rogue One team, he's least likely at the moment.