DiD Hitler Jugend Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doomhammer

12 inch nightmare
Reaction score
You got to hand it to them, they certainly fill up some gaps in the 1/6 world. First the horses, now kid's bodies. Let's hope they bring out some of these bodies loose.

https://www.onlinedid.com/products/wwii/80043/

80043-17.jpg

(Funny compositions this pic, I can't imagine the kids standing there making faces and fooling around with the Evil Midget coming to inspect them :p )

The Hitler figure was creepy, but this is just even more so. It does fill the need for Kids basic bodies but I just get that ewww factor from this release.
The Hitler Youth did fight in Berlin towards the end of the War, but this just doesn't represent that to me.
It would make a good base for a Short Round and Newt though.
Here's a review of the basic figure:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=28

Any idea what they plan to charge for the little twerp? John Connor and Shortie are both good ideas right off the bat. No doubt others will surface soon!

Yeah, for some reason I found this even creepier than Hitler. But it sure is different and thus tempting for me. I wonder if that's the same body they used for the hobbits? It's about the same size.

I have the same reaction; a creepy, yet compelling figure. Probably will end up passing... but it sure is a unique 1/6 entry!

Wow. I totally made this post before I saw this thread.

That's really really creepy.

Also, I bet they're recycling the body they used on their LOTR Frodo and Sam figures, though hopefully it's been refined.

I must admit to feeling the skin creep also. I think it is valid subject matter.

metaphorge said:
Also, I bet they're recycling the body they used on their LOTR Frodo and Sam figures, though hopefully it's been refined.

You'd have lost that bet ;) DiD have created a completely new body for him - not a cut down 1/6th like their Hobbits. The good folk at Monkey Depot have pictures...
https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=28
... does such an investment suggest other kid figures somewhere down the line? I know several people who are keeping fingers crossed for a Napoleanic drummer boy.

Nick

anyone know who sells the Drastic Plastic Hitler? I was trying to put together a "major players" collection of WWII and can't seem to find him anywhere other than the U.K.

Thats a tough one... used to be eBay was your best bet, but now its against policy to sell these figures. I personally haven't seen one for sale in a long time.

used to be eBay was your best bet, but now its against policy to sell these figures.

A few people have managed to list and sell theirs w/o getting yanked. Do a search for Drastic Plastic, one just went up.

binky said:
A few people have managed to list and sell theirs w/o getting yanked. Do a search for Drastic Plastic, one just went up.

looks like someone snagged it. i could get it cheaper from the UK than they listed for the "Buy it now".

Last edited:
Who has the best Hitler fig?(sorry to take this thread off topic again) I only want to buy one for my WWII collection so which is it; Drastic Plastic, ITPC(In The Past Toys) or DiD?

Last edited:
Back