Speculation: The Next Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few guesses:

A) "Are you still going to buy toys from Solo even though it raped your childhood?"

B) "Speculation ROTJ Vader, followed by ROTJ Vader w sad death smile deluxe, when will it end?"

C) "Vader version 7, widow peak never fixed... will they ever learn?"

D) Or most likely, "*New version of figure OP missed out on* speculation thread?"

A few guesses:

A) "Are you still going to buy toys from Solo even though it raped your childhood?"

B) "Speculation ROTJ Vader, followed by ROTJ Vader w sad death smile deluxe, when will it end?"

C) "Vader version 7, widow peak never fixed... will they ever learn?"

D) Or most likely, "*New version of figure OP missed out on* speculation thread?"

Hey, option A is in reference to a thread I started:yess:

Speculation episode IX figure thread is almost a certainty. I dont mind the speculation threads. I dont think hot toys or sideshow pay much attention to this forum though.

There's gonna be a speculation thread speculating when people will stop being butt hurt over the excellent The Last Jedi.

There's gonna be a speculation thread speculating when people will stop being butt hurt over the excellent The Last Jedi.

I'm going to speculate that they'll use a speculum on Last Jedi because there's speculation the presence of butt hurt could indicate something spectacularly wrong.

Many Thanks to the OP of this thread. Good to know I'm not the only one to roll their eyes when I see one pop up.

Also, same goes to all the 'what, where, when, how, why, your first, your last, your middle, your grail, your non grail, last purchase, two before last, 2nd to first, etc etc etc...'.

Ready Player One Speculation
Han Solo Speculation....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back