• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WWII German figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
US buyers only. Payment made through PayPal only. Please add the 4% or pay as gift. Please read the entire description for each figure. Thanks.

Battle of the Bulge Fallschimjager ( kitbashed) - $110

What you see is what you get. As you can see I weathered him. Being a kit bash he doesn't have an art box, but will be packaged well for transport.

DID Josef - Radio Operator. $130

What you see is what you get, though he does come with an art box. Real metal working cable layer. The 98k is real metal and wood. Metal helmet and metal phone box. THINGS OF NOTE: This figure is on one of the old DID bodies with the absurdly large chest so I shaved it down. You'll notice if you ever undress him. On his left shoulder was a radio patch which fell off and I was unable to locate. You'll see an oval darkened area where it once was still on the left shoulder. This patch is fairly easy to find on WWII 1/6 sites if you want to replace. The "leather" on the 98k ammo pouches are flaking. See pictures below. These can also be replaced fairly easy at WWII sites.

German NCO (kitbashed) - $ 110

No art box, but will be packaged well. What you see is what you get.

Back