My updated collection pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My office area. You can see the room to expand the Cinemaquette's. Also need acrylic cases ( T-850's is already on the way )

that PF set up is one of the best I ever saw
great

only comment would be: if you swap the places of luke & yoda and luke SDCC exclusive, they will be looking to each other and you will have two seperate lukes in shelves

KitFisto said:
Thanks. I picked it up today. LED puck lights.

Damn that set up is looking good bro. I love the LED lights. I've been looking for some small lighting like that as well.

How much weight can those shelves hold? It looks like you're planning on putting 2-3 Cinnemaquettes on one shelf.

Darth Loki said:
Damn that set up is looking good bro. I love the LED lights. I've been looking for some small lighting like that as well.

How much weight can those shelves hold? It looks like you're planning on putting 2-3 Cinnemaquettes on one shelf.

I use good drywall anchors. They hold 50lbs each and I have 6 per shelf to make sure there is no danger at all of the self falling.

carbo-fation said:
Very nice Kit! You're collection keeps getting better each time I see!:rock

Thanks! I am always looking for ways to improve while keeping it as "non-cluttered" as I can. I am looking forward to my Han on Tauntaun arriving next week to put with Luke!

Very nice Kit!!! I like your collection and the lighting for your Star Wars PF's!!

Wow you've really gone to alot of effort, what a difference. Love it. :D I suggest you now think about getting some framed posters/photos(signed?) to go behind them. Similar to Grusons? It makes it more visually striking having them accompanying the piece.
Stellar work though, congrats. Lighting is also v cool

Fritz said:
I see two Farmer Lukes but no Grievous!?!? :monkey2

Nice setup and nice collection! :rock

I've been saying that for 8 months now :lol

Hopefully one day soon he'll cave and get by far the best SW PF they've released so far.

Darth Loki said:
I've been saying that for 8 months now :lol

Hopefully one day soon he'll cave and get by far the best SW PF they've released so far.

LOL....maybe, but I have just never been crazy enough about his as a character to drop $400+ on the exclusive.....and IF I ever got him it would have to be with the exclusive cape. Other than Maul I plan to stick to just OT PF's.

Back