Statue Joker life size bust dc gallery rick baker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgroot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just came across this joker and
ordering since I have the sideshow life size bust this was designed from the ground up by legendary special effects artist rick baker and this is incredible and I don’t know how many they made

https://www.shopdcentertainment.com...s/dc-gallery-the-joker-by-rick-baker-1-1-bust

01af75fd2fedd14b200db5a8c9245e1e.jpg

5fa5da5bb054631d74fc51a3e33e9e0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may not be everyone's taste but it does look well done! If the number made is only a few hundred I can see it having no problem selling out. I can't afford it since my collecting finances are going to other things, but I do think it hits the mark for being creepy and well done!

Why is one eye open and one eye shut? It looks odd as none of the other features are asymmetrical. If one eye is frowning then the other eyebrow should be higher, not have completely symmetrical features

I should’ve pulled the trigger on this when it came out now it’s sold out does anybody know where else to buy this

If anyone is willing to sell the ultimate version I would love to buy it

It's ok but I think the paint could have been a little better refined, especially on the hair and teeth.

Back