Anyone INTERESTED in some CUSTOM Anime 1/4 Premium Format Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The.Boyfriend

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone would be interested in some of the works that I'm currently working on. Currently, I'm working on my files and creating them via Polystone cure. Let me know what you guys think and if anyone's interested. Below are some photos of the e-files consisting of:

Pong Krell - Star Wars Clone Wars Animation series
Rem - Re:ZERO Anime
Ram - Re:ZERO Anime
Touka Kirishina - Tokyo Ghoul Anime

If you guys are wondering about my plans for creating the characters I can explain more in-depth on a personal level. Although I do want to note that I am really fond of the SS PF figures that has tailored clothing; hence why my files don't have the clothings included in the file. So the clothings will all be tailored.

Attachments

• 2018-02-26 (6).jpg
    2018-02-26 (6).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 2018-02-26 (7).jpg
    2018-02-26 (7).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 2018-02-26 (9).jpg
    2018-02-26 (9).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 2018-02-26 (18).jpg
    2018-02-26 (18).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 2018-02-26 (16).jpg
    2018-02-26 (16).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 2018-02-26.jpg
    2018-02-26.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 2018-02-26 (2).jpg
    2018-02-26 (2).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 2018-02-26 (1).jpg
    2018-02-26 (1).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 120
Sounds interesting. Gosh knows there are a lot of anime characters I want to see in statue form that will never be done.

Well guys just wanted to throw it out there - planning to make a limited amount of figures of some of my favorite characters. Considering: Tokyo Ghoul, Fairytale, Re:ZERO,

Also will be focusing on Star Wars (EXTENDED UNIVERSE/Non-canon) Square Enix's Final Fantasy Series (V-XV) Maybe one day be able to have a few brand licensing.

My creation process consists of 3d modelling, printing, finalizing, molding, poly-filling, airbrush, painting, clothes tailoring. Hoping to one day create my own brand similar to: Tsume from France - but not the ridiculous inflated prices of $1200.00 +

Post some character names you guys would like to see? I'd love some input on what you feel is a popular character and one that would peek your interest.

IE: Natsu (Fairytale), Erza (Fairytale), Darth Revan (SWEU), Darth Malak (SWEU),

Ill be posting the final products via this thread in the near future too - so that you guys can see how everything goes.

Cheers.

Vaughn

Mine arent popular-

Gai Daigoji - Nadesico
Crest of the Stars
Isaac/Miria - Baccano
Celty - Durarara
Tenma/Johan/Anna - Monster
JP/Sonoshee - Redline
Everybody - Hajime No Ippo

Statue forms? Umm maybe some old school Cowboy Bebop? There really isn’t any new products for the greatest anime show of all time.... maybe have Faye wear other anime girls outfits? Sex sells lol A Spike statue would be awesome tho

Statue forms? Umm maybe some old school Cowboy Bebop? There really isn’t any new products for the greatest anime show of all time.... maybe have Faye wear other anime girls outfits? Sex sells lol A Spike statue would be awesome tho

F4F is making the whole crew in 1:4. Should start going up for preorder in the next couple months.

How about Princess Mononoke? All the big companies like F4F unfortunately can't get the license.

How about Princess Mononoke? All the big companies like F4F unfortunately can't get the license.

I think Prime1 has the Ghibli license, but theyve been sitting on it the last two years. Hasnt been any new news that I’m aware of.

If preorders ever slow down for me I definitley need to get some custom pieces made. Its the only way Im gonna get some of them.

Princess Mononoke is one of my favorite anime of all time. Planning to do San and Moro + A****aka and his reindeer steed Yakul. The only statues available are back from 1995 - with each of them riding on the other. I'm thinking of making my file pose with their respective steeds behind them instead. I'll post some pics once I start working on them.

Back