Monster VS line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Well, since Sideshow have done a VS line for Marvel, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, would anyone be interested in a Universal/Classic Monsters VS line?

Here are some I would like to see, just for starters...

Frankenstein's Monster VS Fritz - Frankenstein
Fritz.jpg

The Creature VS Kay (Julia Adams)
creature_from_the_black_lagoon.jpg

Incredible Shrinking Man VS Spider
286498249_04ba5eb048_o.jpg

Dracula VS Van Helsing
dracula31-2.jpg

The Invisible Man VS Jenny Hall (Una O'Connor)
invisibleman2.gif

The Mummy VS Norton (Bramwell Fletcher)
MUMMY20big.jpeg

Phantom of the Opera VS Christine Daae
phantom.jpg

Frankenstein's Monster VS The Bride
sjff_01_img0077.jpg

Dr Jekyll VS Mr Hyde
jekyll31_1.jpg

What would you like to see?

I would like a Frankenstein vs. The Wolfman. I would take anything with the Wolfman.

Bannister said:
I would like a Frankenstein vs. The Wolfman. I would take anything with the Wolfman.

They were in my original list, but the linked picture didn't work and I already had 10 pictures in the post, so they got left out, but they would certainly be in the top choices for me!

lcummins said:
They were in my original list, but the linked picture didn't work and I already had 10 pictures in the post, so they got left out, but they would certainly be in the top choices for me!
:rock:rock:rock
What would be really cool would be a dio of both the Wolfman and Frankenstein's monster incased in ice. I would love something like that.

Bannister said:
What would be really cool would be a dio of both the Wolfman and Frankenstein's monster incased in ice. I would love something like that.

Yeah, I thought about dioramas instead of VS; I think the line could be both! There are a lot of scenes I would like that aren't really a "VS" piece at all (some are above)...

lcummins said:
Yeah, I thought about dioramas instead of VS; I think the line could be both! There are a lot of scenes I would like that aren't really a "VS" piece at all (some are above)...
Another good one would be the men opening up Larry Talbot's grave.

kain4521 said:
I would love a Frank vs Henry either the mountain scene or the windmill.

Oh yes! I thought about the windmill scene and even looked for a picture, but then I thought about how difficult it might be... unless it was on the inside with them facing off on either side of the gears!

lcummins said:
Oh yes! I thought about the windmill scene and even looked for a picture, but then I thought about how difficult it might be... unless it was on the inside with them facing off on either side of the gears!
Could you imagine if they could make the windmill functional.

Bannister said:
Could you imagine if they could make the windmill functional.

The first scene I pictured was the Monster holding Henry over his head about to throw him down... with the windmill turning!!! :D

lcummins said:
The first scene I pictured was the Monster holding Henry over his head about to throw him down... with the windmill turning!!! :D

Bannister said:
OMG that would be awesome! i'd love a FLY dio too. maybe something w/ the machine press or even an outside dio w/ Price, a rock and the web. :monkey5

Body Snatcher pods!

Id be down for dio's that arent even movie-specific related.
Just create any cool matchup and do a cool dio for it.

I'm down for anything Universal Monsters related, and I've broached the subject of dioramas before.

I've got all the Hawthorne Village and Department 58 dios and villages which feature a variety of sound, light, and smoke effects. The accompanying figures are itty-bitty, figurine-size guys, but the environments make for a cool display when assembled together.

lcummins said:
Well, since Sideshow have done a VS line for Marvel, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, would anyone be interested in a Universal/Classic Monsters VS line?

Here are some I would like to see, just for starters...

Fritz.jpg

The Creature VS Kay (Julia Adams)
creature_from_the_black_lagoon.jpg

Incredible Shrinking Man VS Spider
286498249_04ba5eb048_o.jpg

Dracula VS Van Helsing
dracula31-2.jpg

The Invisible Man VS Jenny Hall (Una O'Connor)
invisibleman2.gif

MUMMY20big.jpeg

Phantom of the Opera VS Christine Daae
phantom.jpg

sjff_01_img0077.jpg

Dr Jekyll VS Mr Hyde
jekyll31_1.jpg

What would you like to see?

A VERY COOL IDEA FOR A LINE!!!!! THESE FIRST PLEASE!!!!! IN SILVER SCREEN EDITIONS!!!!!

Back