• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Yunsil/BBKill Connery "Goldfinger" Bond (complete)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

As one of the (apparently few) people that are happy with Big Chief's new Bond release, I've decided to part ways with my Yunsil/BBKill version. I'm trying to get a HT Rocket added to my collection!

The suit is from the original Yunsil run, and I am the only owner. You can see the original payment list here - I'm number 9 - and compare it to the COA pic below for confirmation. Note that the CoA did get a bit bent in my last move, but it is intact with no rips.

The head is also from the original BBKill run - it's not a knockoff. You can see me at #6 on the list here.

I painted the head myself. I'm not a great photographer, but you can see some other work I've done here at my site.

The figure is on a pretty standard HT-knockoff narrow body with tight joints. I paired it with black socks and loafers (I can't tell you where they came from, to be honest). I also picked up a pretty nifty Rolex watch that matches pretty closely with an elastic band. Be warned, though, with the tight cuffs on the shirt, it's kindof hard to put the watch on his wrist and make it look good.

What you see here is what comes with the figure:

Custom-painted BBKill head
HT knockoff narrow body
Gun-holding and relaxed hands, both left and right
Watch
Standard Hot Toys black crotch-grabber stand (willing to switch this out for a waist-grabber if asked)
Yunsil outfit consisting of shirt, tie, suitcoat, pants, and vest plus a CoA
Black socks
Black shoes

The figure has always been kept in a dust-free cabinet in a non-smoking home. If purchased I'll ship it the next day with USPS tracking (only because I need to bring it in to work in order to take it to the post office). I can take more specific pics if requested.

I'd prefer to sell this as a lot, so those offers will take precedence, but I'm willing to sell the Yunsil outfit and Bond head separately, too. I'm not looking to get rich, just sell for close to what I paid plus shipping, but am willing to accept offers as well. If you'd like feedback, please check my iTrader score and my eBay profile here.

I'm asking the following, shipped in the U.S.:

$375 - Complete figure
$275 - Yunsil outfit only
$100 - BBKill head only

Thanks for looking!

Connery1.jpgConnery2.jpgConnery4.jpgConnery3.jpgConnery9.jpgConnery5.jpgConnery6.jpgConnery7.jpgConnery10.jpgConnery11.jpgConnery8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back