Greetings From The Ghetto!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettoenhanced

Super Freak
Reaction score
What up!

ghetto_greetings_sm.jpg

Had some problems registering but finally made it in.
I'm GhettoEnhanced and frequent a few hobby boards like Figures, Spawn, Fwoosh, and now here...

I have been collecting quite a few lines but basically stick to Marvel's license. I tend to be up on the news and attend local shows as much as possible.
I am in the process of fixing up the display and will post pics of my pieces soon.

I am an Art Director for an Ad Agency in the beautiful San Fernando Valley.
My favorite color is green and i enjoy long walks on the beach.
:D

ghettoenhanced said:
What up!

ghetto_greetings_sm.jpg

Had some problems registering but finally made it in.
I'm GhettoEnhanced and frequent a few hobby boards like Figures, Spawn, Fwoosh, and now here...

I have been collecting quite a few lines but basically stick to Marvel's license. I tend to be up on the news and attend local shows as much as possible.
I am in the process of fixing up the display and will post pics of my pieces soon.

I am an Art Director for an Ad Agency in the beautiful San Fernando Valley.
My favorite color is green and i enjoy long walks on the beach.
:D

seems to be the colour of the month at the moment :D :lol

DannieDarKo said:
Hey Daniel! I'm the guy that recently sold you the Ironman Comiquette. AKA Max. :D

What up ma Ghetto brotha from anotha motha!

fea1b747f50d03e96041729a0571a8c3.jpg

Bro... you are a great seller and filled the hole in my soul with the SS IM. Thanks!

BTW: I see you are a Darko fan, I've gone to a few local collectable shows with James Duval (Frank the Bunny). He is an aquaintance of mine and a collector.

Back