MaulFan's Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I don't have as exciting a setup as many have, but I hope to when I get a house of my own one day, until then, here's doing what I can with what I've got.

!!!PICTURES TEMPORARILY DOWN!!!

Last edited:
i like your display Maul Fan - Especially your Darth Maul setup :monkey5 -but where is Yoda ?? and the rest of your 1/6 scale star wars figures?

Not bad at all MaulFan! Your collection is displayed well, considering the lack of space that I guess you have. I think your Jabba display is pretty good. It's looking good though.

seanmh said:
i like your display Maul Fan - Especially your Darth Maul setup :monkey5 -but where is Yoda ?? and the rest of your 1/6 scale star wars figures?

Yoda is classing up my desk at work, A) because I spend more time there than at home, and B) because every surface space I have in my room is what's in these photos and clearly, I have no room really.

As for my 1/6 figures, those are kept in drawers for a few reasons, A) because I have no space, and B) I prefer displaying items that are more statuesque. With all of my 1/6 figures, I like to take them out and check them out in hand and try new poses and just enjoy the quality in them, a display would look nice, but I enjoy them more being able to take in their beauty closeup and plus with my photoshopping and all, it'd be a pain to pose and display them, take them down, put them back up, this way I'm free to do what I want. I wouldn't have Bib out if he didn't compliment the Jabba setup so well.

Where is your yoda bust 1:1?????:D

Great collection maul fan:maul :cool:

Well, I hate admitting it, but I still live at home for the moment, so my display is basically using what furniture I need, and that barely fits in my room as is, and I don't plan on being here too much longer, so when I have my own place I'll be getting racks and cases and things to do more.

Great display, but I still don't know why your name is MaulFan :rotfl

MF3.jpg

Nice display! Does look like it's time for a dusting though.

:cool:

MaulFan said:
Well, I hate admitting it, but I still live at home for the moment, so my display is basically using what furniture I need, and that barely fits in my room as is, and I don't plan on being here too much longer, so when I have my own place I'll be getting racks and cases and things to do more.

I still live at home. I want my own place but it takes time to save for what I want and that's a house. I'm not doing the rent thing. :lol

Very nice collection though MF!! I'm envious of your Maul collection.

Some nice pieces!

Hey Josh, you really should buy that Maul bust now...it is getting VERY hard to find and going up.

I know you really want it too.

jlcmsu said:
I still live at home. I want my own place but it takes time to save for what I want and that's a house. I'm not doing the rent thing. :lol

Very nice collection though MF!! I'm envious of your Maul collection.

Thanks Maul brother! I do like my DM, 14" Applause Maul keeps guard over my 1:1 Yoda bust at work with VCD Boba Fett and Darth Vader as his wingmen :) Like every fandom passion of mine, I can come up with reasons why I like him, but I can't explain why I like him and collecting him so much, I just do. Josh if you can afford the Maul bust, get it bro, even if you think the price may be high just for a collectible, if you can afford it and be comfy with the expense, I know you'll love him, I didn't even think about price, I knew enough that I finally had money, I didn't have a full time job when his ordering occurred, but I jumped on the wait list and was so happy to get converted, I just had to have it, and I know you love Maul like me and believe me, you won't look at him and frown thinkinga bout what you spent, you'll smile happy to know he's yours.

Gruson said:
Some nice pieces!

Thanks, coming from someone with as impressive a display as you that means a lot.

This isn't even my full collection, but it's the only areas on display right now. I have many pieces that sadly are boxed up right now, I usually rotate the lineup once in a while to keep things fresh. I have a really nice Diamond Hulk bust that I wish I had room for displaying right now. Interestingly, after seeing Andy Bergholtz's website through these forums, I came to find out I've been collecting his work longer than I thought. I grew up watching G.I. Joe with my older brother, and for his Star Wars like quality, I always loved Serpentor and have the Serpento mini bust that Andy sculpted, it's a great piece, but sadly he's riding the bench at the moment too. I have great expectations for my collecting space in the future, so I just buy everything I can and want and worry about displaying and where it'll go later, plus I know down the road I'll be married and have kids and mortgages and things to deal with, so I'm enjoying the hobby much as I can while responsibilites are minimal.

Your Maul setup lives up to your name, lol. I'm doing something similar for the duel of fates - a figure, prop, and photo.

That's not even all of my Maul pieces :) and this fall, I can add SSC PF Maul to the gang.

Real sweet set-up Maulfan...Love the Jaws stuff, especially the boat dio...

I have a question,

Where is your pics of yoda bust 1:1 sideshow collectibles:rolleyes:

thank you

masterside said:
I have a question,

Where is your pics of yoda bust 1:1 sideshow collectibles:rolleyes:

thank you

He's been on my desk at my job for a while, but I'm actually redoing my display all this week so I'll be posting images, with Sarah Connor on the way as well as the first of the T2 mini busts, I'm going to be featuring my Terminator pieces on my desk and "bench" the GG busts for a while, as well as move around the smaller pieces in my Maul setup and have Yoda join him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back