Darth Vader MEDITATION CHAMBER DIORAMA 1/6 scale first images!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
PLEASE TURN ON THE SOUND. Here is an update on the Meditation Chamber, shipping notices and more new stuff coming up from Jazzinc Dioramas! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!?

Thanks!

Meditation chamber looks very promising. Veeeeery tempted. I get it pre orders will start when the prototype is revealed? If that's the case, birthday coming in march might help funding this and become my main target in 2018 :pray:

Looks amazing! I'd like to grab a couple of the detolf budget Tantive pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, I am ready to take my losses on that and move some boxes. Please contact me through email or Pm

Looks cool Joost! Was wondering if you still planned to make the stairs that go with the truscale carbon freeze dio?

These dios are the truth! Think you'll ever scale that death star window to fit a besta?

These dios are the truth! Think you'll ever scale that death star window to fit a besta?

Thanks! If we ever do, I probably won’t be with an LCD screen, because the pricing will rise exponentially with the diameter of the screen

Thanks! If we ever do, I probably won’t be with an LCD screen, because the pricing will rise exponentially with the diameter of the screen

Ah ok I get that, maybe a couple of high res pics on photo paper would suffice? I could live with that.

Ah ok I get that, maybe a couple of high res pics on photo paper would suffice? I could live with that.

That might definitely be possible, but I have so many other ideas I also want to do, I really don’t have the time or the resources to do them all at once, so please be patient with me.

That might definitely be possible, but I have so many other ideas I also want to do, I really don’t have the time or the resources to do them all at once, so please be patient with me.

Totally man. Can't rush art! Keep up the great work. You're killing it!

Totally man. Can't rush art! Keep up the great work. You're killing it!

Thanks so much! I really do my best to make as many people happy as I can. Even though that sometimes means making tough choices. It’s nice to be seen.

Oh this may be my first order, been so tempted in the past. I can't wait to see how this develops.

Jesus man. People like you are the reason collecting 1/6th scale figures has become fun as hell. Good work.

Back