Stand for 2010 Hasbro Slave 1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbieguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Picked up a Hasbro 2010 Slave 1 (Jengo Fett version I believe) for $65 at LCBS. Hope I didn't get robbed. Any suggestions on a stand to have it in flight mode?

Thanks!

Those still exist? I thought they had vanished for some time. Definitely a great option for Hasbro vehicles. Considering Slave I's weight, having two might be useful for some poses.

I found a perfect stand for the 2010 Hasbro Jango Slave 1.....what would be the best 'out of box' Boba Fett Slave 1 to go with the Jengo Slave 1 - the larger Hasbro 1. Would love to have them sitting side by side on my shelf. The Hasbro one I have is the larger one..I would say about 15-16" tall.

I found a perfect stand for the 2010 Hasbro Jango Slave 1.....what would be the best 'out of box' Boba Fett Slave 1 to go with the Jengo Slave 1 - the larger Hasbro 1. Would love to have them sitting side by side on my shelf. The Hasbro one I have is the larger one..I would say about 15-16" tall.

Definitely the Amazon exclusive one, but I think its rare and expensive now unfortunately.

Unbelievable. Got the Slave 1 and it came with 2 identical wings. Not mirror images so I don’t have a wing for one side. You have to be freaking joking me.

Back