Looking for a long shot...alien Queen ¼ scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windymiller

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is a massive long shot but has anyone in the UK got the ¼ scale sideshow alien Queen I could borrow an arm off?!

Short story, one of the arms fell off and broke in 2...I sent it to a so called professional to repair and he's now informed me it's been damaged beyond repair.

He reckons if he can get another one he can recast it

So is there any one that is willing to help a poor 3 armed alien Queen out

Any help will be much appreciated

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I think he's having a lend of you.
Any repairer who knows what they're doing could mend a broken arm on that.
Unless it shattered and fingers were missing etc it should be an easy fix if it's a clean break.

Also I would be afraid of the arm of mine getting damaged in the process.

He reckons his landlord broke it and then chucked it out...

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I'm in a similar boat with a restoration I did buying a shattered statue and a piece was never provided to me, so my wolverine is missing a hand.

At any rate...you have other options.

You CAN get the arm 3d scanned and 3D printed and he can recast from that if needed.

OR

This will be a less desirable option but just brain storming for you....you can make a scan of the arm you have then digitally flip it (mirror) then print it. This will naturally and unfortunately result in the replacement matching it's counterpart in every characteristic.

If your man has indeed discarded it, I'd like to know who this is as I'd honestly think the community should know that this is the level of care and consideration to be expected from him. He shouldn't just be junkie pieces sent in trust. I'd never do something like that....at worst I'd return it to you.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back