Statue Snoke, lifesize 1 of 1, bust - LoreCraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoreCraft

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello again! I finished Supreme Leader Snoke yesterday, spent the day editing the timelapse making of film, and he's now up for everyone to see! Fully hand-sculpted, hand-painted, and airbrushed by yours truly. I hope you guys enjoy it! As far as I'm aware, he is the only lifesize bust of Snoke in existence (correct me if I am wrong, please).
Youtube video, making of timelapse of Snoke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-ObUiiX48&t=4s

Snoke 4.jpg
Snoke 1.jpg
Snoke 2.jpg

Damn that's impressive! Great work. Congrats, and thanks for filming the process, it's always amazing to watch.

Although I hated the movie, I'd definitely be up for a Snoke PF or bust at some point as long as they give him a good proper backstory through books.
The Palpatine/Sidious merch available is so limited or dated though, I doubt Snoke will be treated differently.

Really good work. I find it amazing!!!

It’s the Hugh Hefner of Star Wars lol

you are supremely talented !

Thank you, and thanks fellas! Trying my best to earn my subs. I am literally astonished at how well some of the "sculpting" channels do on youtube and don't produce any quality products. There's several polymer clay sculpting channels I've seen and they make these... toys. I am trying to up the standard, but I fear my audience is more narrow if I am not making "Pickle Rick", "FNAF", and Pokemon. So feel free to lend a hand with sharing it. Let's raise the bar and show the young folk what sculpting really looks like :D

Back