Mark Hamill risks bonuses for badmouthing TLJ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Skywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now word is that Hamill will lose any bonuses if he says anything bad about The Last Jedi. It’s a clause in his contract that he was unaware of, reportedly.

WHAT IF someone (the fans) started a gofundme or whatever they’re called and put the goal at his bonus cap. We reach that goal, give him the money and the freedom to rip that movie apart and tell us everything that happened.

God, I HATE DISNEY SO MUCH NOW.

He read the script, didn't he? Since the movie is about Luke couldn't he have forced some script changes (no pun intended).

Haven't seen these new Star Wars movie but I believe any actor has the right to their opinions. They don't have to agree with it to act in it as long as they turn in a good performance.

Nobody forced him to reprise his role.
And stop it with the Disney hate already. If there's anything wrong with this movie, Kathleen Kennedy is to blame. Disney has nothing to do with that.

I believe they killed his character without his knowledge.

He signed on to do these films before Lucas sold SW to Disney.

I hate Disney for many reasons. Not just For screwing up Star Wars.

Have fun paying $50 to park your car and $500 for your family to enter their stinky park to spend more money on some overpriced JUNK with their name on it. Enjoy a bottle of WATER for $3 while you’re at it.

Now word is that Hamill will lose any bonuses if he says anything bad about The Last Jedi. It’s a clause in his contract that he was unaware of, reportedly.

Doesn't he ever learn?

84334898.jpg

I believe they killed his character without his knowledge.

He signed on to do these films before Lucas sold SW to Disney.

Nope, he signed a contract for TFA, not before. And it's impossible that he wasn't aware of his character getting killed off. So, he had all the time to discuss this with Johnson. PLUS, we all know that Jedi are not really gone in SW. So, chill out, everyone.
Fanboys wanted him to fight the Knights of Ren with bare hands or something. But instead, he gave his life for the rebellion, for hope. I think that's the best character development he could have hoped for. That's what Luke does. He saves the Rebellion.

WORST IDEA EVER!!!!! Let's start a Go Fund Me to give a millionaire actor a bonus for filming a major Hollywood movie that he was already paid millions for...not to mention the one two years ago where he got...MILLIONS for 40 seconds of screen time and no dialogue. :slap

Yeah I'm all for Hamill speaking his mind and talking about how it went behind the scenes, but his bonuses are probably in the millions of dollars, and he is already doing really well. I'd rather see that kind of money go to causes that actually need it :lol

WORST IDEA EVER!!!!! Let's start a Go Fund Me to give a millionaire actor a bonus for filming a major Hollywood movie that he was already paid millions for...not to mention the one two years ago where he got...MILLIONS for 40 seconds of screen time and no dialogue. :slap
Actually, for shooting TFA he earned around $84000, so i've read somewhere. But maybe he finally had millions with the promotion of the movie, that i don't know.

Back