Happy Holidays and End of 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImABarRoomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to reach out and say thanks for keeping this forum fantastic (atleast for me). In a time when squabbles and arguments are at an insane height I'm glad I can come here and talk toys and get excited about all the Marvel awesomeness coming down the line. Here's to all of you and I hope you all have happy holidays and a great 2018!

:hi5: :clap :hi5:

Also, let us take some time and reflect on the memory of the dollars that we lost this year to fund this hobby....actually never mind, terrible idea. Let's just get excited about the awesome figures we got! YAY!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I just wanted to reach out and say thanks for keeping this forum fantastic (atleast for me). In a time when squabbles and arguments are at an insane height I'm glad I can come here and talk toys and get excited about all the Marvel awesomeness coming down the line. Here's to all of you and I hope you all have happy holidays and a great 2018!

Don't go in the movie section and/or the Sandbox. :monkey3

Happy non-denominational holidays of your choosing.

Hope everybody gets what they wanted for Christmas and to enjoy the holidays! I'm not in the PC camp so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Totally agree this place is pretty awesome (usually) and the mods do a great job of diffusing major blowups pretty well I think.

As far as money spent on toys this year, I think I did better than last year I think I bought 12 or 13 figures. 2018 is looking at maybe adding 12 figures or so, so it should be about the same.

Having collected 1/6 since 2006 so a lot of what is coming now are usually just updated figures of characters I already have. I can usually hold off on those but diecast iron man mk VI will be tough.

Merry Christmas (belated) and happy New year!

Back