I need your help. The free Star Wars diorama Referral Program!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need your help. Please watch the video and contact me at [email protected] if you want to help us by being part of the referral program!
Thanks in advance for your time everyone!

Unfortunately, i don't have any fellow collectors locally but i'll share your video on the couple french forums i visit regularly. A few members there might have more connections to potential customers.

I believe D.Martin of Rebelscum is a member here so I would try reaching him. Not sure what his handle is though. I know a lot of customizers get good response, and stay under LFL radar, on Facebook.

I agree on Rebelscum and Facebook might be the way to go and joining some of the 1/6th groups there. Maybe even seeing if one of the more popular youtubers here would be willing to review a kit or two. Will pass the word on to any 1/6th guys I know.

yeah I don't have any collectors around me either. I agree you can reach out to this group on face book called toschestation they are on youtube as well

I will try rebel scum, but I am on all the facebook groups already, including Tosche station, star wars the cargo hold and mos eisley

Thanks for your help and support guys!

Back