Statue Coolprops AVP Scar Predator life-size Bust Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiva

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw these on twitter. Looks pretty cool as a proto. The shorter dreads and meaner face kinda make it look like a hybrid between the original creature and the AVP creature.

DP73WzBVAAA_C5a.jpg

DP7yd0-VwAEXEa3.jpg

DP73XZFVAAAPD25.jpg

Saw these on twitter. Looks pretty cool as a proto. The shorter dreads and meaner face kinda make it look like a hybrid between the original creature and the AVP creature.

DP73WzBVAAA_C5a.jpg

DP7yd0-VwAEXEa3.jpg

DP73XZFVAAAPD25.jpg

I ain’t falling for that trap again. Until I see you in the handpicks I ain’t buying any bust unless they can prove to me that a better job has been completed that predator 2 bust was a **** show Although it had some great features ultimately lots of it was cheap and barely made.

Prime one involved in this bust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks OK, until I remember he has those PURE, INNOCENT BABY EYES.
I hope Coolprops changes it like their P2 bust though.

Is there a market for a scar lifesize? With his bio on maybe, but with that ugly, humanised face? Not for me. CP really need to work on their dreadlocks also.

Dreds on this are better than on the P2, and TONS better than the Wolf bust just sneaked.

This is the best of the bunch shared today (for me) - but it's not a "must have".

Also concerned that the colouration will ruin this. We'll see.

Nice to see this sort of stuff being produced though. Well-done CoolProps!

I agree it's nice to see a lot of this stuff being made, but I still haven't seen anything since the CM Pred came out that makes me say I need this. The P2 bust was that next piece for me, but came up short on the finish for my tastes.

yikes. The skin color is the same as the teeth. Armor still has a plastic look to it.

Double Yikes! Great sculpt ruined by a poor paint job, which is the case for most of Coolprops products.
I have four of their pieces and only one is a keeper and that's the Battle Damaged Celtic bio. Love the bio and base.
I also have the Blue Alien Warrior head which is just terrible and I've sent it to Chase Smith for a repaint.
The Dog Alien head and P2 bust are just OK, nothing special.
I'm expecting the Giger Alien head in a week or two and hope that has some wow factor.

They should release the Scar Bio...that would be a must have for me because I sold my sideshow one years ago.
The coolprops celtic is really awesome.:)

One positive thing, better looking dreads than their wolf bust.
That's something we would like to see from this character.
maxresdefault.jpg

It looks awful, I mean the original Scar design looked terrible, but this is a bad replica of a bad looking suit, so yeah....

Are coolprops loosing their touch? I really hope not....

Why do all of their busts look like they are confused

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well I'm going against the flow and saying it looks OK.

The paint could be a bit better, but it's a good effort.

At about $1300 USD, I don't like the character enough to buy it (much to my Son's annoyance - HE wants it!) - but think it's much better than the Wolf and the Alien heads.

Looks decent to me as well, though scar is probably the only pred I wouldn't buy.

Hate to say it but it looks like it could pass as a mcfarlane figure or something to me in that shot lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What happened with painting department at Coolprops? Why such dull colors? Are they going 100% props accuracy or something? Was it supposed to look like THAT?

Back