• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT T-800 pants belt, SS Hoth electrobinocs, EX Scout Rifle, Neca Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Brock

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, all-

I am looking for a pair of electrobinoculars from either the Sideshow Hoth Han or Luke figure and a DLT-20a rifle from the Sideshow IG-88. The Hot Toys ESB Snowtrooper 2-Pack and the Sideshow Scout Trooper EX included a DLT-20a rifle so either of these would work, as well. I am also looking for a Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-800 pants belt to replace the one on my MMS117 that recently decided to disintegrate on me. Outside of 1/6, I am looking for a NECA Conan the Barbarian Series 1, War Paint 7" figure, released about 10 years ago or so. It can be new or loose, but must be complete with accessories. Please let me know if you have any of these to spare & your price point.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: WTB HT Han Solo pants belt, SS Hoth electrobinoculars, IG-88 vibro-axe/rifle

I believe I have a set of the binoculars... let me check.

Re: WTB HT Han Solo pants belt, SS Hoth electrobinoculars, IG-88 vibro-axe/rifle

I have a set of binoculars if you still need them make me a fair offer.

Re: WTB SS Hoth electrobinoculars, IG-88 vibro-axe/rifle

Purchased a Han pant & belt set off eBay for a good price - Still looking for these other accessories :)

Re: WTB SS Hoth electrobinoculars, IG-88 vibro-axe/rifle

I told you 25 for the binoculars

Re: WTB HT T-800 pants belt, SS Hoth electrobinoculars, IG-88 vibro-axe/rifle

Item from your second thread copied and pasted into this thread. Please only have 1 active thread in the section.
Feel free to change the title to include the new item.
2nd thread closed.
Thanks.
x :peace

Re: WTB: HT T-800 pants belt, SS Hoth electrobinocs, IG-88 vibro-axe/rifle, Neca Cona

25 for my set of electrobinocs.

Back