• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I am looking for a medicom or sideshow 2.0 Darth maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unclechopchop

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you've got one, hit me up. I don't care if it's loose or boxed. I'll take the sculpts if that's all you've got.
I would prefer to make a trade but hit me up and let me know what you've got.

If you've got one, hit me up. I don't care if it's loose or boxed. I'll take the sculpts if that's all you've got.
I would prefer to make a trade but hit me up and let me know what you've got.

I have the Medicom shirt, the tunic, the pants, the belt.
I have the HT Snake Eater boots, with CCP logo carefully removed, which when combined with the above clothing look serally sexi. Different from the orginal boots, yet very appropiate. If you want to make a Sithy Jedi with this, I have the HT farmer Luke LED-lit lightsaber arm, plus other Jedi lightsabers. And even more 1/6 parts (bodies, heads, SSC stands with logo, etc). I can send you a complete list with pics.

PROBLEM: I am based in Spain, Europe... Shipping, even if that of a small box, would be noticeable.

LMK
m.

Back