• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PLEASE sell me a HT's Hicks and Vasquez!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yeah, I know there are like 10 WTB Hicks/Vasquez threads already, but this one is mine and I'm much cooler than there other people who posted threads, so you must sell me a Hicks and or Vasuez!!!!

I repeat: YOU MUST SELL ME HOT TOYS HICKS AND OR VASQUEZ!!!!

Other than being known as the kick ass mother****er who sold the King these awesome figures, you will also be added to the Kurgan DO NOT KILL LIST!!! A rare honor bestowed upon only the most bad ass Mo-Fo's!!!!

I have spoken!!!! Now make it so!!!

Last edited:
King Darkness said:
Yeah, I know there are like 10 WTB Hicks/Vasquez threads already, but this one is mine and I'm much cooler than there other people who posted threads, so you must sell me a Hicks and or Vasuez!!!!

I repeat: YOU MUST SELL ME HOT TOYS HICKS AND OR VASQUEZ!!!!

Other than being known as the kick ass mother****er who sold the King these awesome figures, you will also be added to the Kurgan DO NOT LIST!!! A rare honor bestowed upon only the most bad ass Mo-Fo's!!!!

I have spoken!!!! Now make it so!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Talk to Nash about Hicks, he has like 4 of them.

I got a Hicks recently from Coldheart for $150 shipped and he is now on his way to DA for repainting!! :rock

Back