Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoNoSe

Ecto Cooler
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Update:

https://www.google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/11/disney-fox-deal-should-shamed-artists-be-stricken-from-history-1202214838/amp/

I just want to start with a juicy rumor that is fast gaining steam in town today, that Disney is progressing speedily toward that rumored acquisition of Fox. The version I heard has the Murdoch clan keeping possession of sports and news properties, and the rest of TV and the film studio going to Disney. Radio silence right now from both studios, and given how Disney made the Marvel and Lucasfilm deals under the cone of silence, if this happens we’ll probably only know it when it’s announced. It is certainly being talked about today.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1D62GU

Finally some real auteurs will get a crack at X-Men in the capable hands of creative guru Kevin Feige.

Re: FOX Sees The Light & Starts Talks With Disney...

Poor SNIKT.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So, if they buy FOX, I would assume that would clear the way for them to release the original, unaltered Star Wars.

“First we take over Fox, then the WORLD”

So, if they buy FOX, I would assume that would clear the way for them to release the original, unaltered Star Wars.

Didn't think of that. Maybe also throw the fanfare before the crawl in the new movies.

The CBM genre pretty much dies if this deal goes through. If anyone here has seen Ragnarok then they should rewatch Logan to quickly understand what a bull**** future this genre has in store if this absurd deal happens.

2c78dbf38e2e7d23939936e57a53db13.jpg

Oh no. Oh Jesus. I'm tired of CBMs. Just make it stop. Please! Marvel, SONY, FOX, WB, just MAKE IT STOOOOOOOP!

1509464372977.jpg

Seems a bit late now for the X-men and Fantastic 4 to join the MCU if that's the intention?

But there's never been any mention of mutants...and we'll probably lose a bunch of the current crop of MCU actors after Infinity War, maybe taking their characters with them (i.e. character deaths) - so enjoy seeing brand new X-men interacting with...errr...Ant man and Falcon...

Back