Darth Vader 7 feet statue Canadian Tire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drum18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seen in my local store:
Img_4940.jpg

They should be ashamed of trying to sell this...
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/star-wars-darth-vader-figure-7-ft-3990003p.html
vader.jpg

Friggin' Rubies.
Just checked store stock on the website and there's one here in town.
Guess I'll have to see this abomination with my own eyes.

Lucasfilm hasn't changed since changing ownership. They'll whore Star Wars out to anyone willing to release a product. :lol

Funny thing is, if I could score one on the cheap/clearance pricing (which is a huge possibility being sold through Canadian Tire), I’d love to pick one up to repaint and mod the hell out of.

So, I just got a look-see at this thing in person...
The helmet’s a typical Rubies plastic (DLX), so it’s a pile of butt-munch, but other than that, it would make for an awesome modding project.

Not for that price, though.

Like, maybe a quarter of that and I’d jump in.

So, I just got a look-see at this thing in person...
The helmet’s a typical Rubies plastic (DLX), so it’s a pile of butt-munch, but other than that, it would make for an awesome modding project.

Not for that price, though.

Like, maybe a quarter of that and I’d jump in.

I bet if you found a damaged part on it (that you'd mod anyway) you could convince the store manager to cut the price in half without much of a fight but I think you'd have to really talk them down to get to 25%. 0 in my city...maybe I should be happy about that though?

It looks like a giant tried to eat it, found it indigestible, then spit out the partially chewed remains -- yet it somehow landed upright.

Back